Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Teyah

Millia Mixup Blocker [Flash App]

Believe it or not, you can do a 6K from crouching with no additional startup time if you press 6+K at the same time (this isn't hard). It can actually be a useful fakeout for a low, as can the reverse of stand up, then immediate 2K/2S/2D.

19-20 when i blow the image up, like 24 when i dont lol.

guess i need new glasses.

blocking it 95% on reaction though, guess my reaction time isnt that bad? probably will be a lot worse when i have to look for other twitch stimuli.

i'm averaging around 15-16 frames, but i still block like an american in matches.

i hope you do one with tk bad moon and disc and such, because i can't block that shit at all. man seriously, eddie unblocks are much, much easier to block than millia mixups.

average for me is 19-22. though any time she does a double overhead that shoots up to 28 or so.

I've been thinking about adding in Disc mixup - as in, Millia does a sweep, performs disc, then does a mixup. But there is a big problem with this in my current layout - the attack will always come at the same time. So you can alternate between like 1-3 frame 'reaction' time and FAULT by simply hitting a key when you know the move will be coming. I would have to develop a new standard of testing for that, because frames is not a very good measurement for something like that that has a decent probability of being guessed.

On the other hand.. holding focus for a long time is quite hard. I might have to shorten the duration of the delay time - currently it is 0.5 - 5 seconds. I might drop it to 1 - 4 seconds or even shorter. This should help a little bit in maintaining focus over the entire test -- and no more chance of (rare) double overheads or 2S-6K overhead chains, lol.

19-20 when i blow the image up, like 24 when i dont lol.

guess i need new glasses.

blocking it 95% on reaction though, guess my reaction time isnt that bad? probably will be a lot worse when i have to look for other twitch stimuli.

It could also be that there is a drop in the FPS when you blow the image up, which causes the timer to slow down and gives you a false reading. But in your case probably not, 19-20 is perfectly doable. But make sure you download and use Flash Player to run the program to be on the safe side - browsers and random lag / memory leaks aren't super accurate!

Hell, even adding in a sound effect upon starting the animation will throw off the timer (which is why the sound only plays a little after you are hit or have blocked). It seems very sensitive to other things happening at the same time.

What am I supposed to be seeing in that youtube vid? Between all of the whiffed cr.fierces, sweeps, and axe kicks, I'm not entirely sure what you're getting at.

Also yeah, from feedback I've been getting and my own results, TKBM is way too easy of a tell in this version of the program. I think it has to do with how I animated the jump so high, and how in real matches most TKBMs end up being superjumps that leave trails of Millia on the ground, making the cue for the jump much later than it would otherwise be. I'll have to look into this more.

your new adds are amazing. great job!!!

My average... 16 Frames

In her 6K Igot 18-22 frames.

In her bad moon 6,7-18 frames

Maybe a good addition for this would be a option for save the results as a Image.

I have no idea how you guys react so quickly. I get an average between 24-26 and I know I have blocked it before from what I thought was on reaction but I guess not.

I'm curious as to the number of reports that have come in with ~14F averages due to TKBM. Just to be clear, you should rarely be faulting (say, 1 out of every 20 attempts at most) and reaction blocking every time.

So I've updated the program to remove the average any time a fault is registered. Wondering if those 14F averages will hold!

man today im slow, my best average was 19.3 something, but my worst was around 24 :/

Updated with Haircar, and win (lose) poses, too! You won't be blocking Bad Moon so easily now, since you can't use the "in air" cue anymore - Haircar goes in the air too.

Less wait time between attacks also.

And for those who want to use stick, there's instructions for that now as well on the main page:

http://www.teyah.com/milliablocker.html

Direct download here: http://www.teyah.com/MilliaBlocker_v0.3.swf

So when's the android/iOS app coming? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

This is actually a brilliant idea

Android phones can already run it, though I can't say if it'll run with perfect response time or not. :P