Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Id_asz

FFA Airdasher Bi-weeklies Redux! GG-BB-SG Tournaments

For those of you who live near Japan Arcade, we now have BlazBlue CS and KoF13 over there too!

Awesome! Last time I checked at Japan Arcade you guys said you would be getting CT in shortly but getting CS and KoF13 instead is great! I plan on going to FFA more but if I make a trip to LA I'll definitely stop by.

I'm for doing the keep-a-dollar-for-SBO thing, myself. America only sending ArcSystem games players from TX is pretty lame IMO. FFA should talk to Choi about spots!

Get Hype!

I'm heading down early to work on my PS2 and set up Arcana Heart. Hopefully I'll see you guys there!

And the new character, Oni Akuma, in SSF4AE has an airdash! Maybe we should include AE now? :v:

If anyone was wondering, I'm MIA because I'm sick. My Baiken, Hakumen, MeiFang, Felicia and Aoko are itching for action but I'm stuck in my room...*sigh* so I'll have to attend the next tourney.

Sorry for bailing after GG. It always sucks when life stuff gets in the way of games. I'm pumped for more AH3 (b>c>super!). Can't wait for my copy to come in the mail.

Good games to everyone in GG. Are thursday casuals going to be organized in this thread, or a separate one?

Sucks BB got cancelled. As a side note, anyone willing to help me out in GG? Looking to get more involved in the arcade scene yo

Guilty Gear:

1st: Mike Z. [Potemkin]

2nd: Venom Camaro [Venom]

3rd: Raptor [bridget]

4th: TheRealBobMan [Chipp]

6th: TheBaron [Faust]

6th: DQRF [sol]

8th: MARC [slayer]

8th: Id [baiken, Jam]

10th: Blumpkin King [Axl]

10th: Almight Gnat [Zappa]

Vampire Savior:

1st: Rotanibor [Jedah, Dimitri]

2nd: Zeppeli [sasquatch]

3rd: Camaro [Zabel]

4th: IkeIkeIke [Jedah]

6th: Danny [Dimitri]

6th: RoyalFlush [Victor]

7th: Id [Lilith]

Melty Blood got canceled, though I did get my PS2 working perfectly now (no loading characters, or loading pause screens; thanks to TheBaron for sending me that link!). Hopefully we'll get more players next time.

BlazBlue also got canceled due to a lack of people bringing their PS3 sticks >.< I have a PS2>PS3 converter, but nobody had PS2 sticks either.

Arcana Heart 3 did well. There was no tournament, but there was a lot of people interested. There will be a tournament next time.

We will have another tournament on February 6th (2/6/11)! Be there with your A game!

Best Players per character:

Guilty Gear XX Λ Core:

A.B.A: -

Anji: -

Axl: Blumpkin King

Baiken: Id

Bridget: Raptor

Chipp: TheRealBobMan

Dizzy: -

Eddie: -

Faust: Thebaron

I-No: -

Jam: Id

Johnny: -

Ky: -

May: -

Millia: -

Order-Sol: -

Potemkin: Mike Z.

Robo-Ky: -

Slayer: MARC

Sol: DQRF

Testament: -

Venom: Venom Camaro

Zappa: Almighty Gnat

Vampire Savior: The Lord of Vampire:

Anakaris: -

Aulbath: -

Bishamon: -

Bulleta: -

Dimitri: Rotanibor

Felicia: -

Gallon: -

Jedah: Rotanibor

Lei-Lei: -

Lillith: Id

Morrigan: -

Q-Bee: -

Sasquatch: Zeppeli

Victor: RoyalFlush

Zabel: Camaro

P.S. Yeah, Thursday night aridashers are starting up again! I'll definitely be there.

Sad faced about Blazblue cancellation.

On a lighter note, Arcana Heart 3 was surprisingly easier to pick up than I imagined it would be.

if NCI is not on that weekend, I think I will show up to this. Also props for not finding this thread till just now. Wonder why I didn't see a link to it earlier :/

props to camaro for 2nd, that's godlike.

character rankings reset, i'm excited :3

So, are people going to be there for casuals tomorrow?

I will be. Bringing AH3 and turning on VS, too!

you're going to NCI?

I live in norcal now :(.

I didnt really say goodbye aside from to peeps at matts the last time i went.

but I should be visiting soon. i was actually at jeff's place for like 4 days 2 weeks ago but we didnt really step foot outside his house aside from food lol.

Played some VS today against this Marvel player I know. I should be a bit better for next Sunday!

Also, Raptor is getting seriously good with Saki in AH3. I need to put in more Arcana practice.

Is AH 3 anything like the first one? If so, I think I might join. I keep forgetting her name, but I main with the ninja girl. Konaha, Kohana, whatever her name is... LOL