Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Id_asz

FFA Airdasher Bi-weeklies Redux! GG-BB-SG Tournaments

Good Games everyone.

Also, I got a chance to test out my usb capture device during AH3 casuals. With pretty minimal effort, I can record anything set up on that tv in future tourneys.

This is an example of the video quality (and of me losing, quite badly) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFQkfngXtiw

gg's everyone and i had a great time playing! :] I'll learn ah3 soon so i have something to play other than gg the entire time hahaha. Hope to see everyone again next time!

edit: And damn! Nice quick result post! :]

Good Games everyone.

Also, I got a chance to test out my usb capture device during AH3 casuals. With pretty minimal effort, I can record anything set up on that tv in future tourneys.

This is an example of the video quality (and of me losing, quite badly) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFQkfngXtiw

Wow! That's awesome!

We can definitely use that for future AH3 and BB tournaments.

As for MvC3 recording, I think that StriderZer0 will be taking care of that. He's got a laptop ready for direct feeds with commentary, and other cameras for crowd/player reactions.

I'll also look into seeing what we can do about possibly recording GG and VS. They both run off of VGA, so it shouldn't be too hard.

EDIT: Shin, where are youuuu? We've missed you for two tournaments in a row now!

EDIT: Shin, where are youuuu? We've missed you for two tournaments in a row now!

LOL sorry, I had every intention to show up for last week's tournament but a friend needed my help and I couldn't leave her.

GGs to everyone that showed up today.

I think I'm getting the hang of playing AH3. Not used to so many buttons and MeiFang plays so much differently from her AH1 version now. I can't believe I'm using the Earth Arcana too. I hated that thing in AH1. I want to try other characters but I may not bother with any other character (not even Maori) until I have my own copy to mess around with.

Interesting to see the improvements in GG and VS in my absence too. Looking forward to seeing more next tournament...barring I'm not sick or some love adventure comes up.

GGs to everyone that showed up today.

I think I'm getting the hang of playing AH3. Not used to so many buttons and MeiFang plays so much differently from her AH1 version now. I can't believe I'm using the Earth Arcana too. I hated that thing in AH1. I want to try other characters but I may not bother with any other character (not even Maori) until I have my own copy to mess around with.

Interesting to see the improvements in GG and VS in my absence too. Looking forward to seeing more next tournament...barring I'm not sick or some love adventure comes up.

GGs. It's good to fight more VS players. Also, good games to everyone I played in GG and AH3!

I'm going to learn how to play Akane as my secondary. I'll be practicing for the next tournament.

I'll be at FFA from roughly 8pm-10pm tonight. Then I'm heading to Japan Arcade for work.

We've got MvC3 set up on 4 stations, so come get some action!

EDIT: If you're coming down, BRING YOUR STICKS (MvC3 is on X360)!

Meh! I'll save my emotions when the new MK game comes out. Was never a fan of MVC.

I hear that. I've got plans set for when MK9 comes out. We'll probably host tournaments for it every other Sunday, opposite airdasher Sundays.

Here's the results for 2/6!

Guilty Gear:

1st Place: Mike Z. [Potemkin]

2nd: poopfeast420 [Faust]

3rd: Jason D. [Axl]

4th: Venom Camaro [Venom]

6th: SLEDGE [Chipp]

6th: Sanoshi [bridget]

8th: severin [Dizzy]

8th: Zong_One [slayer]

12th: MARC [slayer]

12th: Vahag [Venom]

12th: Raptor [bridget]

12th: RAQU [Chipp]

14th: TheBaron [Faust]

14th: Id [Jam, Baiken]

Sanoshi!<3333 Rep that Bridget!

I hope you had lots of fun, and keep getting stronger :).

I'll be down tomorrow night for some GG/BB/AH3/VS/MB/maybe MvC3 action!

I've been practicing my Akane for AH3, and I want some competition to face!

Kyysamaaa! :]]]] <3! Awww! Haha thanks so much! :] I was very happy about where i placed! Haha i do hope i get even better and place higher next time around! Don't know if i can make it to the next FFA, but for sure i know i'm tons better than i was last time! I hope you're doing well in your area too! Keep that GG scene alive! 8D!

So thanks to Severin, Baiken now feels pretty confident after learning a better Dust combo for this coming tournament =3

Have been practicing with MeiFang and Felicia so AH3 and VS should be interesting.

Haven't touched BBCS in a month of Sundays (stick broken) but it's BBCS and I use Hakumen so who needs to practice!?!?

I'll put in some effort for MBAA next time and hopefully afford to enter MvC3 too after I get a chance to sit down and actually learn to play the team I want.

Hope to see y'all Sunday! Also taking challenges for Jojo and KoF.

We might change JoJos out soon; it just wasn't making any money at all. I'm voting for replacing it w/ Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3, but it might become a Super Turbo; we'll see.

Sad, but true. Nobody touches Jojo. Why UMK3? Why can't it be MK2? Or........dare I say it...... SVC CHAOS!!!!!

Quicky Results:

2/20:

Guilty Gear:

1st Place: Mike Z. [Potemkin]

2nd: SLEDGE [Chipp]

3rd: Jason D. [Axl]

4th: ShinATProof [baiken]

6th: Venom Camaro [Venom]

6th: Raptor [bridget]

9th: Id [baiken]

9th: Severin [Dizzy]

9th: Almight Gnat [Zappa]

Arcana Heart 3:

1st Place: Jason D. [Kamui (Ice)]

2nd: ShinATProof [Mei-Fang (Earth)]

3rd: Raptor [saki (Thunder/Metal)]

5th: ll.nd [saki (Fire)]

5th: Id [Akane (Punishment), Lilica (Dark)]

BlazBlue:

1st Place: Severin [ Λ -11-]

2nd: Blue Garbage [Aralune]

3rd: Bond [Ragna]

4th: ShinATProof [Haku-Men]

6th: TLOC [Tager]

6th: Jason D. [Rachel]

7th: Id [Carl]

Marvel vs. Capcom 3:

1st Place: Laurence [spiderman/Wolverine/Sentinel]

2nd: HALPME! [iron Man/Sentinel/Morrigan]

3rd: Big Daddy Chris [Chun-Li/Haggar/Sentinel]

4th: Royal Flush [Thor/She-Hulk/Viewtiful Joe]

6th: Husser_Brian [Wolverine/Chris/X-23]

6th: ll.nd [Hsien-Ko/Chris/Amaterasu]

8th: Devil [super Skrull/Dr. Doom/Sentinel]

8th: MMDS [Magneto/Sentinel/Dante]

12th: Advent [Zero/Dante/Ryu]

12th: Strider_Zer0 [Zero/Dr. Doom/Trish]

12th: A Legit Ducky [Deadpool/Dante/Amaterasu]

12th: Super Camaro [super Skrull/She-Hulk/Taskmaster]

15th: Ray [Dante/Super Skrull/Magneto]

15th: Techtron [X-23/Chun-Li/Phoenix]

15th: Ricky D. [Hsien-Ko/Spencer/Chris]

Vampire Savior:

1st Place: ShinATProof [Felicia]

2nd: Severin [Q-Bee]

3rd: SLEDGE [Anakaris]

4th: Jason D. [Morrigan]

7th: Id [Lillith]

7th: Ike Takeda [Jedah]

7th: Camaro [Zabel]

More details, shoutouts and best in character list coming soon!