Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Id_asz

FFA Airdasher Bi-weeklies Redux! GG-BB-SG Tournaments

It's MB/AH3 this week. Next tourney 2 weeks from now is GG/BB.

There wasn't an AH3/MB Tourney. Did ReveLAtions have something to do with it?

Yes, I pushed back the tournament to the week after (6/19). The GG/BB tournament will still happen on 9/26!

So the next one is on the 26th? Cool! I'm going to make my comeback! Ya'll aren't ready for this! I'm going to lose so hardcore that all of you are going to be so jealous about how well I can lose at a video game that you might aspire to be as good as me at being bad at video games. Fuck yeah.

So the next one is on the 26th? Cool! I'm going to make my comeback! Ya'll aren't ready for this! I'm going to lose so hardcore that all of you are going to be so jealous about how well I can lose at a video game that you might aspire to be as good as me at being bad at video games. Fuck yeah.

Idk, I just might lose harder!

I'll be recording matches on the Guilty Gear machine this Thursday. If you want to see yourself up on Youtube kickin' ass, that's the time to play!

I'll also be recording Melty Blood on Friday night. MB has seriously been picking up, we had about 8 people here last Friday for casuals.

Can't go to this week's, I really wanted to play CC too ;_;

We've got a thread up on Meltybread.com: http://www.meltybread.com/forums/regional-community/ffa-socal-melty!-%28ah-gg-and-bb-too!%29/

We've got a lot of people showing up on Fridays now that we've got CC v1.05. Hopefully one of these days you can make it!

Recording GG matches huh. Finally, I can watch myself use Bridget as a rushdown character.

People usually show up somewhere around 7 to 9 PM.

I personally show up at 8:30 and there is already someone there at the GG machine.

Good games to everyone tonight. That was my first time at FFA; I was the Dizzy playing on the super cold side of the machines.

Whoever played that ABA was pretty crazy. I'd like to play again some other time when I'm not busy (lazy) to go again.

Good games to everyone tonight. That was my first time at FFA; I was the Dizzy playing on the super cold side of the machines.

Whoever played that ABA was pretty crazy. I'd like to play again some other time when I'm not busy (lazy) to go again.

Oh that was you? I was the really really bad ABA player who played 2 games and gave up because the competition was too strong, and then went to go play BlazBlue over in the corner with some people! Your Dizzy was pretty boss. :D

GGs to everyone there. Much better turnout than last week.

Thank you Sev for bringing the CS2 setup.

And alas, I got a new move I can use for Bridget. Thanks Sanoshi for telling me how to use it.

Hey guys, really sorry I couldn't make it yesterday like I said I would. Something came up.

I'll definitely be there this Sunday for the BB&GG tournaments!

Haha, That was the worst I've done in a long time. Lagless TV from 360 -> PS3 setup + first offline tourny entry didn't help....Next tourny I probably won't be dropping my combos again

@Ryo: Next time I'm over, I'll be down to play GGAC. Our Tao vs Arakune matchup was lol.

@Shin: It was cool talking to you. See you in 2 weeks + EVO

@ID: Next time, if your running more than 1 tourny, let someone take over BBCS2 otherwise the bracket will take much longer than usual. Hopefully, I'll get to fight your Mu next time...or when you do enter BBCS2~

@Everyone else I talked to: Nice meeting you~

EDIT: I may look into Millia after all. Maybe drop May depending how it goes upon buying the game