Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Id_asz

FFA Airdasher Bi-weeklies Redux! GG-BB-SG Tournaments

Is there a tournament tonight? Or is that next week?

No, we had a tournament the week before. The next Guilty Gear/BlazBlue tournament will be part of a large event that will include Arcana Heart, Melty Blood, and probably Hokuto no Ken, and Vampire Savior!

See: http://www.dustloop.com/forums/showthread.php?12029-West-Toast-XIV-The-REVIVAL!-July-24th-FFA-%28MBCC1.05-AH3-GG-BB-and-more!%29

I'll post more on a lot pretty soon, I've been really busy lately (spending a lot of effort on SF4/MK/MvC3/KoFXIII/other tournaments).

When's the next event happening?

P.S. The GG machines buttons are switched around (P is K, HS is D, etc.)

According to the FFA schedule board, BB/GG tournament at 9/18/11.

Hopeful for a good turnout on this day.

Didn't happen. The only people who showed up were Shin, Jason, Id and Bobman.

Next one is Sunday, Oct. 30th by the way. Probably 2 p.m. We're back to biweeklies, as long as Id can still make it. His car is six ways past busted.

Posting in a vain attempt to attract attendees to tomorrow's 2 o'clock Guilty Gear no show.

Start getting excited motherfuckers!

GG on Sunday @ 2:00.

...Or whenever we have enough people to start.

Another tournament coming up on Sunday, December 11th (@5PM).

I'll just be focusing on GG and MB for now, but we'll still run casuals for other stuff.

$5 for everything again, too. Hope to see you guys there, we'll run these every other week.

We just got the update to Melty Blood Actress Again Current Code (v1.07)!

I will be having an "install party" Thursday (tomorrow) at 7:30pm!

We'll be running Sunday's tournament with the new version.

Yooo next time say something about GGAC cab being broken and X2. :[

I'm really sorry, the problem seemed like it could be fixed before the tournament, so I spent hours working on it beforehand. I didn't know it wouldn't work until about 1 hour before the tournament was supposed to start.

May I safely assume that there's no tournament next week?

Correct. Aside from it being Christmas Day, the Guilty Gear AC board is still down :gonk:

The next date will probably be on January 8th. Hopefully we'll have GG up by then.

Will FFA have an Extend setup before West Toast?

We will not have the Extend arcade board for West Toast. We will be running the game on console.

As far as getting the game in the future, the 2012 patch of SF4 kind of hurt that. Though the board for BBCSX is cheaper than the SF4 update, the 2012 patch is more important (and we need 4 of them). Blame Capcom being assholes for us not getting BBCSX for arcade :vbang:

However, if you'd like to play the game and won't be able to get it for console. I will be bringing my copy every Friday night for our usual casuals. But, i can't make it this Friday because of a family Christmas gathering.