Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Id_asz

FFA Airdasher Bi-weeklies Redux! GG-BB-SG Tournaments

Congrats on 3rd place, Sanoshi <3 Keep it up, hun *hugs*...Holding it down in GG and supporting the scene. Also good to know these Air Dasher RanBats are going strong <3 Really want to make it to one someday, but the button layout scares me:O

:D -hugs- ! Hahaha thanks Bumguy! <333! I'm doing what I can to keep things alive and going. Always gonna play what i love. :] Hope both of you are holding it strong in your scene! If you guys ever need a place to stay in SoCal, do let me know!

So, do I need to bring my PS2 and sticks again, or is the GGXXAC arcade cabinet up and running?

So, do I need to bring my PS2 and sticks again, or is the GGXXAC arcade cabinet up and running?

I just got the GG board running. It would be nice if you could bring the PS2, though, just in case something happens.

ok so I'm gonna try and come take yer monies at the next one.

also, dropping Relius before I even pick him up, back to Carl it is.

also, dropping Relius before I even pick him up, back to Carl it is.

:yaaay:

Great to see you back in action. I'm going to update this post with info about the next tournament once I get back from school.

I posted up the new tournament.

We will be having a 3v3 teams BB tournament in order to prep you guys up for the coming Blue Revolution tournament.

We will also be holding a fundraiser to buy a new arcade board that we would never in our right minds get. I will be taking $1 from the pots of each tournament (except VS) and putting it into a pool to purchase a new game. The new game we will be saving up for will be Persona 4 Ultimate in Mayonaka Arena. If for some reason, it is not possible to purchase P4U (most likely reason would be NESiCA x Live exclusivity), then Under Night In-Birth will be the runner up.

I'll be rebooting the best of character list, too.

will there be no singles tourney at all then?

if that's the case, I may just see you guys all next time! ^-^

I may still go, who fucking knows. -________-

Some changes were added to the BlazBlue 3v3 tournament rules.

This will be considered a Blue Revolution Preliminary. Seeding points will be awarded to the winners of this tournament, giving them better placement in the upcoming Blue Revolution Finals tournament. This also means that we will be complying with Blue Revolution rules: the tournament will be run on joysticks only, and the use of a pad will be prohibited.

I'll bring EVO monitors and splitters to make it Head to Head like in a JP tournament. Just give me some space to put it!

I'll bring EVO monitors and splitters to make it Head to Head like in a JP tournament. Just give me some space to put it!

Will do. We've got a lot more room now with our current layout of the arcade.

So, I had a problem recording from the Guilty Gear cab in West Toast. The arcade board and the monitors are displaying at 60hz instead of the typical 48hz. I just got a program that should be able to record at 60hz, so we can start recording GG!

Now I just need to get a permanent recording setup like I did for MB ^_^.

I'll be there a little earlier to set up.

Anyone want to do an SBO style single elim tournament before teams? I'll run it if it'll get extra people to come out.

Guilty Gear all day any day.

So if I bring Catherine, you think people will enter, Id? I mean, I only have the 360 version, but the PS3 is supposed to be standard.

Whatever, I'll bring it and probably Puzzle League if the others aren't too reluctant to play some sexy ass game.

Guilty Gear all day any day.

So if I bring Catherine, you think people will enter, Id? I mean, I only have the 360 version, but the PS3 is supposed to be standard.

Whatever, I'll bring it and probably Puzzle League if the others aren't too reluctant to play some sexy ass game.

Sure, bring Catherine, we can prolly set it up.

Great games, everyone. Congrats to Xie, and his team, Bond for winning the singles tournament, and DQRF for Guilty Gear.

More detailed info coming up soon.

Sorry I haven't updated till now, been super busy with school and work. There will be a tournament this Sunday. See you guys then!