Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Id_asz

FFA Airdasher Bi-weeklies Redux! GG-BB-SG Tournaments

Hopefully I'll see at least some of you tomorrow.

So I can go for burst throws and fuck up every one.

Edit: GODDAMMIT I am never writing that again.

So apparently I'm going to FFA like, really soon here on Sat. WHO WANTS PLAY GG?

Ey, so this thread is dead as heck.

Maybe I should try taking over, because I want to play GG. WHO WANTS A GG TOURNAMENT TODAY (July 22nd) AT 5 PM?

Tell ya what, I'll show up from 5-6, and if we don't get any people by 6 then I'll consider it a huge failure. (^.^)

I'll be out of town next weekend, but I'm up for organizing one in two weeks (Aug 4th) as well.

D: Whaaaa, wish i could go today and on the 4th~ Let me know how the turn out issss for both dayyss

I am also wondering when things will once again start up, since I really want to play P4A. A lot. :| Once it comes out and stuff.

Guess we can wait until after Persona 4 and GG comes out on PSN and XBL. We can all use a break, I guess. Although I'd like to keep on PLAYING!!!!

Hmm... crazy idea.... i have a PS2 and 2 PS2 Hori sticks (1 modded T5, 1 stock AH2) with GGAC.. i also have some recording equipment with 2 mics... Wanna attempt a gg tournie this friday night? I'll have to see if i can clear it with nathan though... ;x

What time on monday would this be? I would probably go just to watch. I love GG but I got into it so late that I haven't been able to learn anything :D

I was thinking of starting this on Friday @ 8:00p for sign ups...

I'll put it out there that this would be my first time running & recording (maybe streaming) a tournie. Thought it'd be a nice thing to attempt & get my hands dirty.

Sweet. Talked to Nathan and he said it is ok. So here's the lowdown:

Date: Friday, July 27, 2012 (sign ups @ 8:00p)

Guilty Gear Accent Core (PS2)

Price: $5 entry ($3 venue + $2 pot)

Format: 2/3, double elimination

Notes

-TV provided by FFA

-2 x ps2 HORI sticks (1 mod. T5 & 1 stock AH2) will be available if you ask nicely.

-otherwise, BYOC

-tourney will probably be streamed on my twitch account (twitch.tv/numakie)

-I has 2 mics for commentary. Weeee.

Ill put down more as I think of em.

Whaaa hope you run it Numakie! :< Keep doing these cause i know sometime in August i'll be in the area for a few days!

Sweet. Talked to Nathan and he said it is ok. So here's the lowdown:

Date: Friday, July 27, 2012 (sign ups @ 8:00p)

Guilty Gear Accent Core (PS2)

Price: $5 entry ($3 venue + $2 pot)

Format: 2/3, double elimination

Notes

-TV provided by FFA

-2 x ps2 HORI sticks (1 mod. T5 & 1 stock AH2) will be available if you ask nicely.

-otherwise, BYOC

-tourney will probably be streamed on my twitch account (twitch.tv/numakie)

-I has 2 mics for commentary. Weeee.

Ill put down more as I think of em.

How are we doing to get the word out! We need more than 6 people to show up and it'll be fun! I'll commentate with my 0 guilty gear experience! Wouldn't that be fun!

The game volume should probably be dropped a tiny bit so that the commentary is able to be heard. And stuff.

Thinking about it, I am not agreeing with the $5 entry fee for a first time tournie. Instead I have what i deem to be a more interesting idea. Here me out.

-$3 required venue fee. (This goes to FFA)

-A mystery donation "Pot of Gold", in which ppl can, if they want, add to it. (not mandatory)

In essence, the minimum entry fee to play in the tourney is $3 dollars, & the winner of the tourney will win the "Pot of Gold" and its contents. I'll of course donate a share to the pot.

Imo, this sounds like a fun lil gimmick.

Well, if someone can let me borrow the $3 to enter, I promise to repay them back after I win.... :) LOL

Oh, and I'll gladly lend my irressistable voice for commentary. :yaaay:

Baah. Just kick barrels and beat hooligans. They practically explode into coins.

Also, bring others. Lets make this a fun lil event.. of Guilty Beer... mmmm

I'd like to mention that since the entry fee is just venue, we can prolly casual it up b4 and after.

Speaking of which.. i should prolly post this stream on the front page, ehh?