Sign in to follow this  
Shin Masta Lv1

Chipp Match videos (Slash / Accent Core)

This thread will be deticated to Chipp match videos. Ill be putting match videos that I find under putfile. So that everyone can watch the matches. =)

Edited by AtTheGates

I don't remember asking for your opinion. Be friendly and a little humble please 'cause you're no god. It also says match video and you yourself put it like that but you knew it lesser than I did. No offense.

I dont know if you realized this but... these are MY boards. Do you know what that means??? I can post what the fuck i want to post in MY boards because they are MY boards. Posts deleted

pplz, just chill. I guess maybe we all wanted to say that the combo vid is nice, but ppl shouldn't think and believe that's how you're supposed to be playing, coz it's a combo vid -shrug- and most of the combos aren't damaging or woteva, but yea, entertaining

how interesting. Props to you mastering a lot of the basic techniques, and pressure patterns. Though i do feel very bad for the ky player. He's so so so scared of you -.- or maybe he's just a complete noob. -shrug- if that's the case, why dun you try to be all out offensive and just annihlate him for free, or try to force him to stay in the corner and raise his guard gauge into a huge combo? Another thing, use a bit of 6k, it's a good move. And finnaly there are times when you just suddenly stop hitting/pressuring at weird moments. i dun know if you're trying to bait stuff, but it seems more like you can't do a special move on a pad than anything else, LOLZ. Not being offensive, i hate pads (that is if you're playing on a pad) to be honest though, we can't give a great critique on how you can improve when you're fighting someone that is so much lower than you in skill level and seems like a noob. Though i for one can tell, you do know your stuff.

lol. During my matchs with him. I would stop at random because the frame rate would drop on my computer screen.(thats how i recorded the matches lol) Thanks for the comments. I know Im pretty bad =(. But all in all wheni play better comp i will record those matches~

You should do alot more sweep into net...that keeps the pressure in your favor by alot...everything else seemed koo to me...Who the hell was that playin Ky...Tell him to stop runnin from you and fight back...he has the reach advantage...projectiles...u know...dats Ky...if he became betta...then you'll become better...Good shit doe...If you was playin me...I would of beat dat ass...you know Chipp can't take a beat down...:cool:Juss messing wit you Shin...Keep it up...~1~

maybe after all this cooled down we can delete the flaming, only to leave the constructive stuff. little list of good chipp players to watch out for: - horisusumu or in short susumu (ススム): winner of 2nd gg gigs tourney, featured in 2 3v3s on a-cho (but only gets to play in one of them) - torowa: matches can be found on game41 on an irregular basis.

Flames and bullshit deleted.... keep this thread for what it is supposed to be. MAtch and combo vids and discussion of the vids. thanks. No flameing will be tolerated anymore.

actually I do think that solxbadguy has matches up on youtube.com or something Im not sure. I heard alot of shit about them tho LOL. Anyways Is it me or does Chipp vs johnny seem kinda,........whack??? ALmost every chipp vs johnny match i see, Has chipp losing lol. Whats the deal with that.

i have no idea. There must be something i don't know, but otherwise i do extremely good against johnny. His stupid 6k, 5k, and s(f) loses to 6p so that's all good. And he can't realli deal with pressure.... Just remember to be able to read his 2hs and you win for free. most prob it's just that chipp gets outplayed... -shrug-

Sign in to follow this