Sign in to follow this  
Shin Masta Lv1

Chipp Match videos (Slash / Accent Core)

check videoposting thread? there are a couple of new filebank vids (abc ranking battle i think) with robo vs. chipp. actually, pretty hilarious vids - robo slashbacks chipps 236s 3 times during the match, always following up with 236236s super.

Hiya! There is a vid of a Chipp AC player ( I don't know the name ) I saw it once and I forgot to DL it ; ; I was wondering if anyone could help me? It was a finals match, a Chipp player decimates, Baiken, Millia and Eddie I believe. It was on youtube. I tried searching but I couldn't find it. Any help is much appreciated! sorry for the trouble and Thanks in advance ^^

http://blog.mi-ka-do.net/?eid=480318

qualifiers for some tournament.

071028_03.zip: 3回戦3 ざやす(MI)・ゴロー(JA) VS 7ショウ(CH)・終末(TE)

071028_06.zip: 準決勝2 BLEED(JO)・黄ふぁ(FA) VS 7ショウ(CH)・終末(TE)

first file:

ch vs. millia: nothing special imo.

ch vs. jam: interesting, one can clearly see how useful 2HS is vs. jam. he also uses SBC in the 2nd round (knockdown, iad. SBC j.S for a fake crossup). makes me happy =)

burst in the 3rd round was absolutely terrible. forget bursting against jam while being in any of her corner loops. once you're airborne, you shouldn't burst anymore, too late. it can happen that you burst, miss her anyway (since you are too high), then you fall down and she can continue her combo normally - nothing changes for her. ridiculous.

http://www.dustloop.com/forums/showpost.php?p=178684&postcount=40

if you have questions (why i do this and that, why i fuck up here and there), fire away.

good stuff i'd say. only tid bit i think u could pick up the pace and move alot faster for confusion purposes. i do understand jam isnt the greatest matchup however ur overall a faster char so u should take more advantage of it. also i'd say dont be afraid of wakeup games vs jam because of the parry. still go for the fdcs n such. yea yea she has a dp but u can bait it. of course at this point its theory fighter but i dont think u should fear the wake up.

my 2cents...

iirc you can 6p against jam's wake up ;0

true. i choose 2k a lot to avoid her parry. Xeno and me know each other very well, that's why i play this matchup rather "reactive" - i wait for him to air dash / do a specific thing, that's why it looks like i am rather "slow" in that matchup ;)

check out a susumu vs. testa vid on a-cho.

btw too bad when he accidentaly gold bursts end of 2nd round :( i'm pretty sure it's an accident, since he just RCed 236s,236s..that's a level 5 move, why would you gold burst in that situation if you rush a char with no dragonpunch. QUOTE]

err he gold burst hoping for the TE's poke. He could've won the match if his burst hit TE. Free knockdown + tension what else would you want.

This Niku Tama guy seems pretty good. He's got some sick keep-away game, making constant use of Chipp's hidden move in his mixup strings.

He loses the match vs Ky, but it's so worth watching for the second round... he slashbacks Ky's goddamn 2p AND punishes him for it.

His game is just so f'ing fast when you compare it to someone like Samitto, and yet he still manages to not drop combos :D

Edit: Just watched your vid vs ED, Kensou. Your pressure was so awesome it looked like he didn't even know how to play :D

uuuh... 2nd round vs. buppa? that's a dead angle vs. ky's 2p, if you meant that..

his combos are also really basic (which is probably not his fault, but the situation's), so it's not really "special" that he doesn't drop them. oh, and he drops his iad. combo in the player1 corner :)

what i really liked was his match against BLEED: http://youtube.com/watch?v=NX8mbFv86mQ

his movement is insane, and johnny has a hard time catching him - you have to be so careful against johnny, and he pulls it off extremely well. especially the last couple of seconds of the match.

Oops, that's where his tension went >_>. I should probably take a look at incorporating DAAs into my game. We've got an insane Johnny that comes here for tournaments, so I'm gonna take this vid to heart and try not to lose so badly to him next time :D

Hm, I thought to IAD after a 22HS 22D you could either JI in a combo or jump once land immediately 22HS/D and IAD (cuz he stored his prev 2 jumps he did not use). What confuses me about him vs bleed is that he's doing a IAD back k land 22D and another IAD. How is this possible. If you want a specific instance look around 50-1min he does it 2x. If I knew chipp had the ability to do that I would of abused this a long time ago. I tried to do it but could only get one jump (which made sense cuz his IAD took 2 of his jumps).

Yep, you are correct, but it had to have come sometime before the 2d. So from the video, it was probably 6p 8 2d 22hs

Oh yeah, okay, that makes sense. Thanks. Just thought that was a sick mixup, with all the distracting sound effects from j2k but only one hit.

Sign in to follow this