Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

shtkn

San Diego's thread of meetups every Friday Night at SD Saltmines

So I won't be the only person on Sunday who's willing to play Persona? :)

And I guess I should actually grind some combos in BB too. :v:

Reminder i'll be at Kevin's around 5:30-6pm! Staying for about 3 - 4 hours. Haven't practiced BB in awhile! Guess i should do a bit of that today XD Hahaha

Reminder: I have to miss this week's meeting too. I should be free from then on. I have an idea for another silly tournament, this time with its own entry qualification gimmick instead of a payment but I may save it until after SCR so everybody can spend their time on the important games.

Facebook, that's been happening.

Anyway, I last recall some of you guys being interested in TvC... I'm basically trying to see who all is still interested in playing the game... I've got a setup thus far, I just need an extra converter... I have at least one that works fine... This is obviously one of those "later down the road" events, as I'm sure most of you guys are going to be at SCR.

Just a reminder for to non-facebook users, we will not have a Dustloop Friday this week due to most of us going to SCR, but we'll have one next week. So just watch the SCR streams and cheer the other on.

Thanks for the notice, Roa.

And sorry for the absence recently, been too tired after work to do anything _ノ乙(、ン、)_

It's okay, I haven't really been around lately either. Busy busy! I'll be around tomorrow though since I have some business in the area before our meeting's time.

So next week we have Dustloop San Diego's 2nd anniversary, I might have something planned for it, if guy have an idea, talk to me about it this Friday.

Sounds like an idea! I know Spring Break is either almost over or just starting for our college-age players so I'm not sure how our turnout will be tonight, but there'll be a free tournament with some legit prizes. And BBCP just came out in North America so I'm sure there will be people getting into that. Come on down!

Foreshadowing: I have unlimited characters now. Some characters (maybe all?) have TWO new supers in Unlimited mode (one OD, one anytime).

Foreshadowing: I have unlimited characters now. Some characters (maybe all?) have TWO new supers in Unlimited mode (one OD, one anytime).

Anybody down for a Stylish Unlimited tournament for CP as a throwback to the one we had for Extend two years ago back in Frubble? 

Does it have to be stylish? Plain unlimited would be more fun since you could use their new moves and stuff that way lol.