Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SolxBaiken

Aquapazza: Aqua+ Dream Match

vis_top.jpg

Quick Links__________

Official Website

Youtube playlist

Youtube playlist 2 (yep we have that much media)

Wiki (currently down, please try again later...)

Translated Trophy List

Media

System Guide

Character Guide (coming soon)

Info__________

Publisher: Aqua+

Developer: Examu

Genre: 2-on-2 2D Fighting game

Release: June/22/2011, December/1/2011 (ver 1.5A)

Updates__________

11/25/11 - Ver 1.5A Annnounced!!! -

Aquapazza is seeing a new revision which will balance the original cast and even add 2 new characters (1 Point, 1 Partner)!!! You can find out more about the update here!

GET HYPE!

6/27/11 - Daily updates stopped! -

Since it's pretty clear we can expect at least 1 new video a day for awhile I'm gonna stop spamming the news section, I posted a link to my playlist for all the AP videos I post so you can check that, also I always post and embed the latest videos on a post anyways. GET HYPE®!

6/25/11 - SERIOUS BUSINESS -

Today I share with you videos from AP first recorded tournament! Enjoy.

6/24/11 - Things keep rollin' -

I wonder when I'll stop writing here, surely by now everyone expects daily footage right? At least until SBO. Well 4 new videos added providing over an hour of entertainment. Riannon is the latest salt in these for me (such a stupid character...)

6/23/11 - Daily Video? -

Just dropping off some more match videos, you can view them below in the media section

6/22/11 - Day 1, GO! -

Aquapazza came out today! And to celebrate of course I've added some Day 1 footage, I am also currently working on extending the "guide" and adding movelist, so look forward to that!

6/7/11 - Are you ready for the party!? -

Today the media section has been uploaded with the game's opening animation; with a catchy song and glimpses at a hidden character I think it's well put together! Now we just have to wait for release, SBO here we come!

5/23/11 - Footage GET! 2! -

Nothing big just found some more vids so I decided to post em, of course not great quality but it's nice to get to see more of the game. There's suppose to be a big even early next month so hopefully when get something in finer quality before the game releases.

5/18/11 - Footage GET! -

Thanks to the sleuthing of Tachyons we have received four new videos of the final build of Aquapazza (although they are in rather low quality....but it's better than nothing). Hopefully with the game releasing next month we'll get a good flood of new HQ stuff!

5/10/11 - (Not so) lost in translation -

It...is...DONE!

Finally after all the procrastination and promises, the system guide is finally complete! Anything relating to gameplay that you can find on the website has been faithfully translated into a more user friendly format for non-Japanese speaking players! A big, BIG thanks to Kazukifafner for aiding with translation when no one else would! Hopefully when more information comes out I can rely on him again (or other kind hearted souls!). I know the thread is getting a big clunky that to my chosen format, but that may soon change...but we'll discuss that when we approach that bridge. :3

5/9/11 - Hello world -

Just a small updated stating the release of Aquapazza, today on the game's official blog it states the game will be seeing release sometime next month! This doesn't give much time for people entering SBO but hopefully it'll make for interesting test time... Oh Examu you so clever! Put your new game in a big tournament but only release it just shy of a month before it begins, thus forcing people to drop some major coinage to learn :3

4/28/11 - The OFFICIALLY HYPED edition -

I saw a new PV today and in the screencap I saw the, now very much liked, "Encounter With A Newcomer" so imagine my hype (and squeals) when I played it and saw what I had been waiting for since this game's announcement, TOUKA!!!! Yes today's videos and screens introduce us to the mighty Evenkuruga warrior Touka as well as two more assist characters in the form of Octavia (from Tears) and Rina (from White Album, which was quite a shock to see not only 1 but 2 White Album characters make their way into the game)! This brings the roster to 10 point characters and 9 assist, interestingly enough today's video ends with the message "Aqua+ Dream Match finally coming," could this mean this is the final roster and they game hit finally hit arcades?

4/8/11 - My new waifu edition? -

Today a video was released to show of the secretly announced characters mention in the previous updated, BUT we also get to see a whole new character! Morgan from Tears to Tiara has come to even the odds with her might bow, and Konomi looks like shota supreme with some Kisaragi humor! If Touka doesn't make the cut (; A; ) at least I have Konomi to look forward to...maybe I should play To Heart 2...

Screens and trailer can be viewed in the media post :3

4/5/11 - There's an update but don't tell anybody! -

Ah April Fool's, a time where you can't trust any news and info you may hear from the entertainment world, well this latest updated happened on that fated day, but now we can rest easy knowing that it is real! At a glance you'll notice the site got a (much needed) makeover and viewing information and updates is much more streamlined, but upon inspection of the character tabs lies the true update! 3 new characters! (1 point and 2 assist).

Someone on the dev team sure does love the To Heart series as they have THE most representatives on both sides of the roster (point/assist) and the new point character Konomi hails from this world! Utawarerumono gets another rep in the form of Urtoriy (or Ulthury according to the site, which is actually the best name altercation I've seen so far) fun not Urtoriy is actually Kamyu's sister for those of you who don't know! And lastly is a big shock as our 2nd new assist character is Yuki from the White Album series! Honestly I didn't expect to see this series but it's a nice addition, even if she won't be joining the fray directly. Hopefully a proper reveal trailer will be shown soon!

3/11/11 - Encounter with a Newcomer! -

Today Examu showed off the ass kicking that Hakuro and Riannon will be giving (or doing) for you when Aquapazza releases! The trailer can be viewed in the media post, and hopefully there are still MORE CHARACTER WILL COMING SOON!

2/28/11 - The NOT Touka Edition -

As the trailer promised two new characters have been announced and you can probably guess from the title neither one is the character I want, however they both bring something that was still needed to the game.

Hakuro is not only the 2nd Utawarerumono representative (3rd if you count Assist) but he is also the 2nd male in the roster (understandable as Aqua+ is infamous for making harem date-sims.)

Riannon is the 2nd/3rd Tears to Tiara character as well, showing that the more hardcore of Aqua+'s titles were not forgotten!

2/25/11 - More Characters Will Coming Soon! -

Added new media today and updated information. Also the new trailers reveals there will be more (hopefully Touka playable) characters soon! Also it seems this really is an Aqua+ Dream match as recently revealed assist hail from other projects! (Comic Party!) One last tidbit;

It appears AquaPazza will be debuting at SBO '11!

1/29/11 - www. -

Official website added. Not much to look at however.

1/26/11 - What the!? -

Aquapazza is an inter-crossover fighting game featuring characters from Aqua+'s visual novel games (if you want to get technical they only published the titles, and this is more of a Leaf crossover) The main series include the To Heart, Utawarerumono, Tears to Tiara, and Comic Party!

Release is slated for Arcades sometime in Spring this year and it's be developed by Examu (ya know the Arcana Heart/Daemon Bride guys :3) it will also utilize the ever popular NESiCAxLive system. Here are the 5 confirmed characters so far (note non-Japanese names don't match up because I'm going by common spelling, aka pre-this game :P):

Tamaki (To Heart 2)

Arawn (Tears to Tiara)

Karura (Utawarerumono)

Multi (To Heart)

Manaka (To Heart 2)

========== Translated Training Options ==========

(all adjustable options are listed as if shifting to the right from default. For quick select just find currently selected Character/Partner and go either left or right to desired selection.):

Training Settings

• Display: None/Damage Output/Key Input/All
  • Key Config
  • Command List
  • Sample Combo
  • Reset All Options
  • Character Select
  • Main Menu

COM Settings

• Neural State: Standing/Crouching/Jumping/CPU/Player
  • CPU Level (grayed out and skipped over unless CPU is on)
  • Guard State: Off/All/1 Hit/Random
  • Guard Switch: On/Off
  • Counter: Off/On/Random
  • Fast Standing: Off/On/Random
  • Reversal Back Step: Off/On/Random
  • Record CPU
  • Playback CPU

Gauge Settings

Life Recovery: On/Off

Starting Life - Player: MAX/Half
Starting Life - COM: MAX/Half
Power Gauge: Normal/Start at Max/Infinite
Partner Gauge: Normal/Infinite
Emotion - Player: Normal/High/Neutral/Low
Emotion - COM: Normal/High/Neutral/Low
Morgan's Arrows: Normal/Infinite

Quick Select

[*]Character: Konomi/Tamaki/Manaka/Sasara/Multi/Hakuoro/Oboro/Touka/Karula/Arawn/Riannon/Morgan/Chizuru

[*]Partner: Yuma/Ma-Ryan/Serika/Camyu/Ulthury/Octavia/Rathty/Llyr/Yuki/Rina/Mizuki/Yu/Satsuki/B. Ma-Ryan

[*]Mode: Normal/Simple

========== Gameplay ==========

Characters__________

= Point =

Touka (Utawarerumono)

Tamaki (To Heart 2)

Arawn (Tears to Tiara)

Riannon (Tears to Tiara)

Hakuro (Utawarerumono)

Karura (Utawarerumono)

Multi (To Heart)

Manaka (To Heart 2)

Konomi (To Heart 2)

Morgan (Tears to Tiara)

Sasara (To Heart 2: Dungeon Travelers)

Oboro (Utawarerumono)

Chizuru (Kizuato)

= Assist =

Octavia (Tears to Tiara)

Rina Ogata (White Album)

Satsuki (Routes)

Camyu (Utawarerumono)

Mizuki (Comic Party)

Rathy (Tears to Tiara)

Yuma (To Heart 2)

Yuki (White Album)

Urtoriy (Utawarerumono)

Ma-Ryan (To Heart 2)

Yu (Comic Party)

Llyr (Tears to Tiara)

Serika (To Heart 2)

Boss Ma-Ryan (To Heart 2)

System__________

HUD:

FHcNzev.png

Features:

qnU3wL5.png

Qe7H869.png

Button Layout:

(Standard Mode)

oJsu7v3.png

(Simple Mode)

GBN67Ry.png

Partner Actions:

Q4kXVPi.png

Heavy Smash:

igU3pgI.png

Impact Guard:

EJFIT71.png

Resist Smash:

xn7j22D.png

Fast Standing:

yMrjCAh.png

i heard that it was true poverty there, but at least the sprites seem nice

Hey, it's EXAMU going hi-res (hi-def?) with a ToHeartxUtawarerumono Fighter... I love me some AquaPlus action... :3

Karura is nice, but needs moar Remy (ToHeart's blonde archer girl is teh awesome) and Touka. Even Utawarerumono's Trap Twins would be cool... ;D

Keeping tabs on this one... ^_^ Interesting that it's going on Nesica, people must think it'll do pretty well... o_O;;;

O-O~

a list aquaplus game to see who could make it

(NSFW)

* DR2 Night Janki (1995)

* Filsnown (1995)

* Leaf Visual Novel Series (LVNS)

o Shizuku (1996)

o Kizuato (1996)

o To Heart (1997)

* White Album (1998)

* Comic Party (1999)

* Magical Antique (2000)

* Tasogare (2001)

* Utawarerumono (2002)

* Routes (2003)

* December When There Is No Angel (2003)

* Tears to Tiara (2005)

* Kusari (2005)

* To Heart 2 XRATED (2005)

* FullAni (2006)

* To Heart 2: Another Days (2008)

* Kimi ga Yobu, Megido no Oka de (2008)

* White Album 2: Introductory Chapter (2010)

* White Album 2: Closing Chapter (TBA)

This kinda seems almost exactly like that Nitro+ game that was the same premise. Except I can't play Saya in this game. (Although maybe I should play some Aqua+ games before I judge)

I don't know if this is true but this rumor is somewhat big in Japan right now: According to this Arcade center site Aquapazza will be released this March... yeah, no location test and pretty fast.

if the rumor turns out to be true, then lol

Ugh, that won't be good...I mean I trust Examu, but this seems like an extreme rush job...maybe Aqua+ isn't taking this seriously...that or there's alot more that they haven't revealed and this has actually been in development for longer than we thought.

Of course the website updates as soon as I go to bed, lol. Thanks Heca! Game looks pretty fun, I'm just hoping that's not the full roster, as only 1 nnew playable character was shown off, the assist system plays out like Vanguard Princess, just they don't move along with you.

Gonna love punching the crap out of well-trained warriors with schoolgirls. Too bad that the only person that I know and may care about this game only cares about Utawarerumono.

Cross-posting copy-past from SRK...

You know, I take back my saltiness about them putting in Manaka from ToHeart 2. Methought it was gonna be stupid, but her book gameplay is pure comedy gold ;D (along with Yuma assist running over your arse on her bike XD). And yeah boy, Multi kicking ass and taking names with her mop of doom... ;D

Here's a list of currently known characters from trailers and info released so far...

• Tamaki (ToHeart 2)
  • Manaka (ToHeart 2)
  • Multi (ToHeart)
  • Karura (Utawarerumono)
  • Arawn (Tears to Tiara)

...and here's a list of currently known Assists (though we dunno if they're playable, as far as I'm aware)...

• Satsuki (Routes)
    • Rathy (Tears to Tiara)
    • Yuma (ToHeart 2)
    • Mizuki (Comic Party)
    • Kamyu (Utawarerumono)

O-O~

PS - DORRRRRYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! XD

i can see that not many people care about this game here :P

i'm interested in it due to the fact that it's an examu game with assists, but i'm not particularly impressed by footage so far

Holy crap! Mizzuki from Comic Party! Awesome :3 but I really hope there are more characters than this ; A; otherwise the game looks pretty enjoyable :3 it's no AH or DB, but it'll do ^^

Also...

WHERE'S TOUKA!?! :kitty: