Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SolxBaiken

Aquapazza: Aqua+ Dream Match

More Characters Will Coming Soon

This is the only part that matters! I knew just the 5 characters couldn't be the entire playable list. Come on Touka!

Also the end is funny "Gomenazai!" Game looks fun, but I'm still a little miffed it's replacing AH3....

I'll update the first post in a little bit Update Complete! = w=

Ugh, of course they'd add Hakuro before they'd add Touka ; A; looks like my dream won't be coming true... Well at least Tears to Tiara is getting a bit more love.

(Updating opening post = w= and thanks Heca for always bringing new details to light!)

EDIT - When I stop being so lazy I'll translate the system screens (located in the media post) and write it in the system post!

Behold, the mighty HAKUOWLO! :psyduck:

I'm kinda baffled that he's basically three separate characters stuck together, but that does allow for more fanservice in the game.

If I ever play this I will be maining my girls Multi and Manaka. Though, I have to say, Manaka's slow movement might be a problem.

Ok, these two characters/trailers are much more impressive than the previous ones. Moderately hype now.

Damn, they're using the HAKUOWLO spelling everywhere. It hurts my brain.

Damn, they're using the HAKUOWLO spelling everywhere. It hurts my brain.

My feelings.

Opening page updated!

1 new point and 2 new assist have been added, as well as a new look for the site!

Behold! Promo 4 showing off the new characters and assist that were revealed earlier this week on the website, as well as a look at another new character! (Konomi looks awesome! and of course be sure to check out the opening post for further details/media = w=)

I know I'm talking to myself but, I'm finally going to fill in the systems section yay! Got the inspiration to do so during my insomnia so slowly but surely I'll be filling it all in today, but merely writing it is boring so I'm going to make it as visually appealing as possible just like on the site! Below you can see the (rather simple) HUD:

357iwwn.png

(More content coming soon)

it seems that the hype for this game is dying, hell, the more time tht passes i feel that im less interested on the game :/

it seems that the hype for this game is dying, hell, the more time tht passes i feel that im less interested on the game :/

:<

Honestly I don't think there was very much, if any, hype to begin with. I think I'm the sole rider of this train, but ya know what, so long as I can get my hands on media and info about it I'm going to remain vigilant B< Besides the character I want (Touka) finally got announced and she looks awesome, no way I can give up now!

Hopefully my faith will be rewarded with a quick console release + w+

Also almost done with the system section! (Amateur photoshop skills go!)

talking about console release, you could wonder if they would try to release it and not leaving it like daemonbride (i still have hope damn it), and if they release it, would they partner up with asw again for the ports?

talking about console release, you could wonder if they would try to release it and not leaving it like daemonbride (i still have hope damn it), and if they release it, would they partner up with asw again for the ports?

Well console ports are tricky for Examu for one simple fact......they are solely an Arcade company....they only make games for arcades, the ports for the Arcana Heart games have all been handled by other companies (Ecole and ASW) but since they are working on this with Aqua+ (who publish all of Leaf's titles which are used in the game) my hopes for a console release are very bright!

In the case of Daemon Bride I don't think anyone wanted to pick it up for Examu due to poor "sales"/usage, because going by the amount of content generated it seems Examu may like DB more than AH.

you think?

considering that they have not released the ost of the game, and it seems that they would never do it Q___Q

tbh i have only seen the image vocals of the op song and 2 random song wth the voice actors of the main rival couples, outside that nothing

i would love if asw would make the port for psn, even if its only for japan, i would buy it day one

I swear, this game's title still looks like AquaPizza to me. Other than that the gameplay trailers make it seem pretty solid.

I swear, this game's title still looks like AquaPizza to me. Other than that the gameplay trailers make it seem pretty solid.

it does not look "solid" to me

still on the "why should i care" level though the trailer with hakuro and riannon is kind of nice

maybe examu will do something amazing with assists or character movesets or some system thing but so far, nothing special

i know what you mean, it doesnt have anything outstanding that makes me say, damn i want to try this game

gameplay wise, and character wise its meh for me :v: