Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SolxBaiken

Aquapazza: Aqua+ Dream Match

Nothing big today just a small announcement...

No the system guide isn't 100% complete and until I find a willing translator it probably never will be..... (I've gotten as far as my skills allow me :<)

Also I'll probably be reformatting the thread to look a bit more like my SFxT one, just to make things more clear

Lastly the ACTUAL NEWS, Aquapazza will see release sometime next month! Check the news post for more info. Hopefully lots of matches pop up on Nico~

No the system guide isn't 100% complete and until I find a willing translator it probably never will be..... (I've gotten as far as my skills allow me :<)

Which parts did you need?

Well, here's the clarification on the Simple Mode and Impact Guard sections. I'll do the other page when I've got time later today. Paraphrased a bit on the Impact Guard section based on what I think some of the phrases mean.

NOTE: Changed the first effect on "Impact Guard" to the more literal translation, since I now realize that "sensitivity" is a game mechanic.

Impact Guard

Successfully guarding the moment the opponent attacks.

If successful:

→ Increases sensitivity

→ Cannot be guard crushed

→ Negates chip damage

Simple Mode

Using simple mode:

A = Normal moves

B = Normal moves

C = Special moves

D = Partner

Throw/Throw Escape (When near the opponent or the moment the opponent throws you) → 6B/4B

Through simple commands, combos and powerful moves can be performed.

→ Simple combination: A > A > A (Combos using normal moves)

→ Supers (or whatever they are called in this game): A+B (Pressed simultaneously)

→ Splash Arts: B+C (Pressed simultaneously)

- - - - - - - - - -

And here's the other page. 1st part is top left, 2nd part is top right, 3rd part is middle, and 4th part is the last thing on the page.

Game Features

Partner Select

Choose from various partner types and head into battle!

[special] [Follower] [standby]

Partner Assist

Each partner performs various types of assistance!

Assist Type: [Marksman] [striker] [All-Purpose] [support]

Splash Arts

Don't worry if you're low on health. Unleash a destructive technique that can turn the tide of battle!

If the health gauge start glowing, Splash Arts become possible! Consumes 3 bars of meter.

Active Emotion System

Keep up your defense. Land attacks and achieve good sensitivity! If you only guard, it will decrease! Good sensitivity effects super moves!

[High Spirits] (“I'm so happy I'm here.”) - Attack UP

[Good Sensitivity]

[bad mood] (“It's hopeless.”) - Defense DOWN

Sweet! Thank you sir!

Yeah I thought the Emotion system worked something like that...pretty cool!

Ok I'll have the full system guide 100% within the next 24hrs or so = w=

ALRIGHT!

The System Guide has finally been completed in the Gameplay post! I also did a slight format change to make certain things "pop" out better, again another big thank you to Kazukifafner for helping with translations!

Now all we do is wait....wait for the dream match to begin!

Ok vids added to the media post, and it looks likes it from the final build! Seeing others in action is awesome ( just wish the quality was better = w=) Riannon looks like she'll be a pain :3

I would import a Japanese 360 just to play this game :x

No...just....no.... :I:

I'm hoping that this sees a release on the PS3, afterall Leaf and Aqua+ have a pretty good relationship with Sony since they've only released titles on the Sony platforms and are even releasing To Heart on PS3 and remade White Album and one of the Tears to Tiara games on PS3 as well. Of course a multiplatform release would be nice for all, but if they restrict it to one system I want it to be the one that's less of a hassle (and more likely)

No...just....no.... :I:

I'm hoping that this sees a release on the PS3, afterall Leaf and Aqua+ have a pretty good relationship with Sony since they've only released titles on the Sony platforms and are even releasing To Heart on PS3 and remade White Album and one of the Tears to Tiara games on PS3 as well. Of course a multiplatform release would be nice for all, but if they restrict it to one system I want it to be the one that's less of a hassle (and more likely)

Well that is if they dont release it for PS3 then i would ... or id take my friends JP 360 (for a long long time). But i had no idea they had such good relations with Sony so that actually shed me a tear of joy ;o;

Wait, have we seen the playable Touka before? It seems I finally have a reason to care about this game.

Wait, have we seen the playable Touka before? It seems I finally have a reason to care about this game.

You're about to make me cry...In the media section you can see Touka's reveal trailer and LQ footage...

Forever ignored :<

You're about to make me cry...In the media section you can see Touka's reveal trailer and LQ footage...

Forever ignored :<

Well, yeah, I saw them just after writing the post. As I said, I didn't care about this game too much to pay attention to the thread. Nothing personal.

Hmm...I heard about this a while back but I haven't been following it until just recently. It looks very interesting and kinda fun. I would play this.

アクアパッツァ ネットワークテスト マルチ vs ハクオロ

http://www.fooooo.com/watch.php?id=23e648f95490e6ac4b8d72f0b8328af9

nico version

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm14738923

アクアパッツァ ネットワークテスト ハクオロ vs トウカ

http://www.fooooo.com/watch.php?id=4ab4bee7b93be438fa0914360820c41e

nico version

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm14706935

アクアパッツァ ネットワークテスト 環 vs カルラ

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm14738317

Riannon vs Multi

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm14508794

I really like Riannon, but not really seeing a lot to distinguish this game, though it could of course just be really solid anime game with assists. Plus, maybe we'll find out some interesting things about the system now that it's out.

Yep, game came out today and I will be adding the character movelist to the opening post as soon as I'm done translating names ; A; (anyone wanna help with that? :3)

Now to start stalking Youtube and Nico harder than I already do for footage