Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SolxBaiken

Aquapazza: Aqua+ Dream Match

the game is probably not similar at all but the assist character reminds me of Sengoku Basara X. Basara looks more interesting to me honestly but i never pass up a chance to play a new fighter if i somehow happen onto this game.

The game is looking really good and that's not just biased talk cuz I know all the characters in it. Can't wait to see what people can do when they get a hang of the game.

(anyone wanna help with that? :3)

I might help translating. I'm still worn out on helping build the AH3 wiki. Even though it's quite extensive, it's still not fully complete.

High level play! Sorry would've upped this last night but my laptop was giving off hot sounds (and not the good kind....)

Oh man! I hope you like Touka and Karula (really more Touka <3) I gotta say I'm impressed at the range of her "primary" super, it seems you can connect it on any knock back...something to note for the upcoming "guide"

Sorry, it seems there was a 3rd part to the tournament that just got upped recently (this is probably it since it's alot shorter than the others)

First 100% combo found...however...it's not very practical :v

This is copy/pasted from my description:

The first kill combo has been discovered, however this does require quite a bit of setup...

First off you must be at 1/2 health to have access to your Splash Art. This combo also requires the maximum of 5 stocks in the Power Gauge. Lastly it seems the corner is required.

1 bar for you Super, 1 bar for the Assist Cancel, and 3 bars for the Splash Art.

While it's definitely flashy it is HIGHLY impractical...

*Waits for the ever so elusive console announcement*

ACTUALLY there is a VERY good chance for this to get a console release seeing how Aqua+ is producing the project and they have released ALL they're titles on Sony consoles, especially with the recent HD rereleases of several titles on PS3, so don't lose hope!

In the mean time I bring you 2 more vids (man the 2nd part was a pain to get) it's interesting to point out the Touka in these vids is the same player that discovered the 100% combo with her (Skill Vs) and probably the best (or at the very least really high)

*Hopes we can hopefully see it come stateside...*

ACTUALLY if anyone is interested there is a decent reason to bring the game stateside as the anime adaption for nearly every series featured has been licensed and received and English dub, so depending on the sales there might be enough reason to bring it over (hoping for Atlus if it happens).

And some high level play to tie anyone who looks in here over ; w;

entertaining match + Riannon loss yay :kitty:

YEEEEEEES!

lol anyways the latest offerings are kind hit & miss, we get some ok Hakuro gameplay (uses his guardpoints alot) with altered BGM for whatever reason... And a Tamaki combo video of honestly horrible quality (might wanna turn down/off your audio...)

Ok, I've got some great high level play vids for you guys (especially check out the last one with a C Morgan and S Hakuro, the first S player I've seen!)

Rinnanon looks like someone I'd main.

All respect lost :vbang:

Just came to drop off the latest fights and another (small) tournament video

riannon is the only one who really would make me choose this over vanguard princess. morgan is pretty cool too.

not really feeling neutral or pressure, but i do like the usage of assists a lot of the time