Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SolxBaiken

Aquapazza: Aqua+ Dream Match

Riannon looks super stupid. According to HeartNana she makes the game stupid. But everyone else makes it fun.

Definitely playing Hakuowlo though. He's like Geese with counters and shippuken, has a Nazuna assist, and can probably come up with cool super armor setups (he has a super that gives super armor) He can also fight against Ria, but he has to spend 1 meter to even get in which is pretty retarded.

I can see Ria winning SBO from how dumb she is.

Rinnanon is that bad huh? :c

Ah well, I'll probably still main her anyway and not do stupid shit with her.

God, all the characters that fit my playstyle end up being stupid when I don't want them to be. ;w;

Riannon is dumb, but she isn't unbeatable, she just requires ALOT of smart play.

Morgans honestly have the easiest time against her compared to the rest of the cast.

But yes she is stupid, clearly someone was given too much freedom when balancing out the character (auto meter gain, mass meter gain through mass whiffing, long reaching normals, tools for locking out rushdown, instant overheads, a "sweetspot" guaranteeing she'll guard crush you), but I expect her to get nerfed hard in the inevitable patch/update that all Examu games get :v But aside from her everyone else has a good amount of balance amongst them. Personally I feel the tiers are as follow:

S: Riannon

A: Touka, Morgan, Konomi

B: Tamaki, Hakuro, Karula, Multi

C: Arwan, Manaka

::v: I wouldn't mind her being nerfed, even if she got put in C afterward I would still use her cause I like her character and playstyle.

But damn, that is pretty stupid. -w-

after watching some more footage, im liking the neutral of the game more

still unimpressed with most pressure though, but the assists allow some cool stuff

i think most of my problem is i find the to heart characters to be fucking boring

If you really desire pressure that badly use Rina, Sound of Destiny gives you an insane pressure game, although I feel most already have it pretty solid.

lol I think the To Heart characters are pretty strong (except Manaka, such a trash character IMO. Lamest tactics out there; book toss xN, opponent gets close? Bookcase super, book toss xN). Tamaki's a really great grappler since she can combo pretty easily into her throws and her dash grab super is really effect, and she has a projectile which can stun the opponent for a brief period, also her Splash Art allows her to slow down time :v:

Konomi is pretty good too, she's got a pretty save DP, is one of the few characters that can do more in the air than end a combo, her Splash Art is unblockable, and her dive kick is an overhead. = w= I don't have much thoughts on Multi quite yet but she can get some pretty decent pressure in the corner and her "Mop tatsu" is pretty good, especially since it can be done in the air and givers her a bit of movement.

yeah, rina's assists is one of the ones that helps this game stand out

i didn't mean that i thought the to heart characters are weak, i just dont find them to be exciting to watch/probably play :p but i thought karulau was boring at first too, and i changed my mind on that...i should probably pay closer attention to multi in next footage.

Sorry it too so long to get the 2nd part of the chariot, Nico was being super mean with it D: but there are some casuals to accompany it today~ = w=

Youtube is being a real pain right now...I tried to upload one vid but it keeps cutting the video off at :58 ... So I'll have to try later, for now I will leave you with:

Aquapazza Wiki (a WIP)

Youtube is being a real pain right now...I tried to upload one vid but it keeps cutting the video off at :58 ... So I'll have to try later, for now I will leave you with:

Aquapazza Wiki (a WIP)

Not to rain on your parade, but Mizuumi has already started a wiki for this game. Still, it's awesome to see how dedicated you are for this game already. I've been enjoying your video uploads so far, and it looks like a lot of fun.

Alright I reuploaded one video to not crap quality, and we now have a Riannon 100% combo and the beginning of another tourney run:

KAQN'S PLAYING THIS

So it must be good.

Game was always good, I don't care who's playing it now or later.

Not to rain on your parade, but Mizuumi has already started a wiki for this game. Still, it's awesome to see how dedicated you are for this game already. I've been enjoying your video uploads so far, and it looks like a lot of fun.

LOL I am aware of Mizuumi's "wiki" but not only is that not going to stop me, I've done more in 2 days than however long that has been there, and I've spent most of my time fing around with visuals.

Wait a minute, isn't this game Arcade-only for now? How come that it has a full-blown training mode?

Wait a minute, isn't this game Arcade-only for now? How come that it has a full-blown training mode?

Because someone at Examu is smart! (actually AH2S, 3, and KoF XIII have training modes in their arcade releases) Really helps both the players and dirty gaijin like me ; w;

Alright the remaining parts of the Miracle Dome matches are here:

And with that I take my leave as I won't be on here till Monday-ish~

Welp, That Manaka mirror match was a joke, and she seems to be low tier :|.

WHY DOES EVERYTHING I TOUCH END UP BEING LOW TIER (besides carl) Q_Q I guess Umbrella is going to be low tier too.

Welp, That Manaka mirror match was a joke, and she seems to be low tier :|

Honestly....everyone is equally viable in this game, especially with the right Partner, and as far as I'm concerned there are basically 2 tiers; Riannon and Good. The only reason Manaka will place low on a typical tier list is because people player her EXTREMELY lame, 9 out of 10 Manakas will Book toss xN. If you get in on them, Bookcase Super>Book toss xN. Rinse & Repeat. And while this can be extremely annoying it's not unbeatable and because Manakas don't want to learn anything else they get exposed for not learning the character.

TTK is the only Manaka player to make me think she isn't lame as shit. And he taught me today that there is much more to Manaka than anyone before him has shown.

Also 1 more video has popped up so I'll share that too = w=b

Welp a status report on the wiki, the System section is all but done, so tonight/tomorrow I'll probably be working on character specific pages and such :3

Another video explosion today D: And this time alot of long/tourney vids, but most of them are crisp and in original widescreen format :3

JC part 2

JC part 3

JC part 4

Hachi 1

Hachi 2

Tourney 1

Tourney 2

Tourney 3

Oh my god that was beautiful, I was hoping to see more of that trick where Manaka players cancel part of the book case super and dash forward to get a few more hits out of it that, Q_Q that was cool. Shes alot of viable than I thought, but I still dislike the small points where TTK relied on BookTossxN. But I'm pretty sure that'll go away once people get more familiar with the game. <3 thanks for the vid.