Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SolxBaiken

Aquapazza: Aqua+ Dream Match

Yea, knew that when I looked up characters for the game when it came out since I didn't play or watch anything the characters came from.

still a piss easy character

Majority of her stuff yes. Her Rina loop with 66C against crouching is far from easy though.

The irony being Kizuato will never have the recognition Tsukihime has, and the irony on top of that being Tsukihime isn't even Nasu's most popular work.

v.v

And a grand irony of Tsukihime 2 (or hell the remake for that matter), Utawarerumono 2, and Tears to Tiara 2 all forever in development purgatory ; -;

I'm afraid that the remake of Tsukihime is closer than you think, the negative connotations coming from the fact that they redesigned my Arcueid.

It's just gotten to the point (for me) where the wait is so long I question the existence of all ; -;

And re-design? Where? O.o

And a grand irony of Tsukihime 2 (or hell the remake for that matter), Utawarerumono 2, and Tears to Tiara 2 all forever in development purgatory ; -;

I didn't know these games had sequels planned out. Did the anime ending of Utawarerumono leave out a sequel hook in the original game? looks to me like the story was wrapped up pretty nicely. (Silly as it was)

Silly!? You have no soul ; -;

Also it is believed that both games would be featured in their same respective universe but follow a new cast of characters, but both leave options opened for plenty of returning characters if they willed it (personally I would love to see the mercenary duo of Touka and Karula, Oboro will probably be the Yamcha of the group :< and hopefully Benawi didn't become a total douche). Uta 2 and Tears 2 are planned for PS3 but haven't had any sort of developments since their announcements at the beginning of LAST year, far before AP even came out. And since then they've launched Aquapazza (obviously), To Heart: Dungeon Travelers, To Heart 2 DX+, White Album 2 (part 2 and soon a PS3 port)

I'm just loosing my faith, moecchi is cool and all but I'd love to revisit these worlds ; -;

It's just gotten to the point (for me) where the wait is so long I question the existence of all ; -;

And re-design? Where? O.o

It may be hard to see from Hecatom's link, but she now wears a black mini-skirt. Some people say that it's nothing to whine about, but I just don't like the randomness of the change.

It may be hard to see from Hecatom's link, but she now wears a black mini-skirt. Some people say that it's nothing to whine about, but I just don't like the randomness of the change.

I have to say that i don't really mind that she wears a mini skirt now :kitty:

Hello everyone. This is my first post on this site in hope that I may find some more people to battle with online. The GameFAQs board for this game is pretty dead and anyone who I have friended from there is never online or playing this game. My PS ID is XxkohakuxX for anyone that would like to add me. I live in New Jersey and usually I am online anywhere from 5-11 pm Monday through Thursday and anytime Friday through Sunday. I realize the online for this game is not the best, but I only have one other friend locally that plays and it would be nice to get some variation in opponents.

Hello everyone. This is my first post on this site in hope that I may find some more people to battle with online. The GameFAQs board for this game is pretty dead and anyone who I have friended from there is never online or playing this game. My PS ID is XxkohakuxX for anyone that would like to add me. I live in New Jersey and usually I am online anywhere from 5-11 pm Monday through Thursday and anytime Friday through Sunday. I realize the online for this game is not the best, but I only have one other friend locally that plays and it would be nice to get some variation in opponents.

Im in Jersey too, but i haven't been online much. Usually, the only time im even playing any fighting games is when someone stops by to play locally. I'll add you just in case i get some free time.

Well, the netplay looks to have been patched.

I tested it out this morning and it seems they contracted SNK to redo their netcode...:vbang:

Hopefully it's more stable and cleaner to closer connections, but across the country at least, it was still nowhere near the quality of AH3 or BB netcode. Still feels just as unplayable.

You're in Phoenix? Why haven't I heard from you in the AZ thread, why aren't we playing Aquapazza RIGHT NOW?

Haha. I forgot there even was a Phoenix thread...

Go ahead and add me on PSN if you want. I'm not sure how frequently I'll be on over the next week or so though- I've been binging on Planetside 2 but I'm sure I'll soon tire of it and go back to fighting games.

To my knowledge the only official frame data we have is from the mook, which only covers vanilla AP, so no 1.5A (Sasara) or 2.0 (Chizuru, Oboro) content. If anything more was released it MIGHT'VE been released in an Arcadia mag or something.

I am VERY curious as to what Chizuru's hitboxes look like for her jump A, as that's got to be one of the most broken air pokes I've ever encountered.

how's the netcode after the patch?

I've had some really good matches with people one or two states away but across the country is still rough. Not unplayable like before but still rough.

Does anybody still play this game at all? I was on last night and I only got to play a single match. I don't know if it was my play style or the lag but my opponent quit after only one match and I could not find another one.