Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SolxBaiken

Aquapazza: Aqua+ Dream Match

Got my Aquapazza now, decided to go for it over Jojo since Jojo might get localized.

EDIT: I...just...there are no words for my hatred of this Multi character. Nothing portrays my absolute hatred and rage after seeing the AI dodge roll endlessly and completely lack recovery on any of Multi's moves whatsoever.

EDIT 2: Well, i've done everything but the online trophies and the one for getting all trophies, but I think these will be unattainable. If I happen to find some rooms, I can get the 2 that just ask you to play one match, and I might get lucky and win 1 Ranked match sometime, but I don't see myself getting 3 in a row, and I imagine just winning in general will be difficult given how long people have had this before me, not mentioning the lack of people playing it seems.

dat hype.

Was the Manaka player trying to get hit by that though? He had to have known it was coming and the superflash is the longest thing in any fighting game ever. Looks like he got caught throwing out a random heavy smash. :v:

I think he was trying to throw books, but either way he let go of the stick and just broke down laughing from seeing the Riannon anime so :yaaay:

Quick question and I'm not sure if its been mentioned, but I found this game on play-asia with an NA date listed at a pretty good price. Is there an actual NA release or did play asia just print something weird?

I haven't heard anything about a US release. I don't know what's up with that listing on play asia. I know people that purchased it at that price a month or so back.

So is anyone going to be at Evo that wants to play this? I'm planning to bring a couple setups for either AP or Chaos Code. Not sure if there's enough interest to justify organizing anything but just throwing that out there. I'll at least be down for casuals.

I would love to mess with both of those games sir. I've dabbled in Aqua a bit, Manaka all day, but im ass. Never touched Chaos Code but i reeeeaaallllyyy want to get my Hikaru on.

I messaged Play Asia about the listing of the game, to see if it was some placeholder they forgot to remove or etc, and their response was that they had received information that the game would release in the US (barring any unforeseen delays) in Q3 2013.

IIRC, I think Mui (JP) and some other Japanese are going to take on NorCal sometime during Evo, but I don't know details yet.

If you find anything more about that, definitely post details. I'd love to see that.

I wonder if the BYOC will overflow out into the hallways again this year...

Yo, Aquapizza at $35 on play asia, go go go go go go go...

I think that i will grab a copy for myself right now :v:

That's a preorder for the supposed English version set for release in Q3 so you might be waiting a while.

If it actually is translated, I'd probably buy it again though.

Well yeah i know that i will have to wait, i should have worded it better :v:

This rumor has been posted for awhile now, but until someone steps up and says something, yeah, I'm not going to bite, especially since we're already in the middle of Q3.

also if it WERE to release, other retailers will have it cheaper than PlayAsia, probably MSRP of $29.99

Rise up, join the future! We are Joueurs Sans Frontières! Gamers without borders! ; -;7

Oh that's kinda cool. Retail they said? I guess I'll pick a copy up now or something if it's cheap.

My curse continues... Every time I import a game it comes stateside, not sure how to feel about this :v:

But since it's retail [unlike AH3's digital only release] I'll definitely pick it up and since Atlus is publishing it, it might get alot of tournament exposure like KoF and P4U, that would be simply awesome! And even if they don't fix up netplay again at least there will be a higher chance of having better matches in general now ; -;

*goes back to train once more* Must reacquire the ultimate technique..Just Frame Lag v.v

EDIT: Anyone have the import that wants to mash around? :v: