Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SolxBaiken

Aquapazza: Aqua+ Dream Match

ya i find if your a good Sasara or Karu player you can rock Chizuru. Sasara due to her range and high damage and Karu due to her stupidly high guard crush abilities combined with her pressure. i've got a friend who plays Karu and despite her rank only being C she fights like an S, she's been doing that since the very beginning. if she gets you in the corner its really hard for you to get her off of you especially when she combines it with Yuki. people who can't take Chizuru and bitch about how OP she is, simply don't know how to handle her. my cousins like that saying he hates chizuru cause she's op and has a tool for everything. i simply tell him he simply doesn't know how to deal with her. a lot of her stuff is easy to bait out actually.

That Hakuoro makes me look like a noob. I only do rush down when I have armor. All I do is spam tiger, Camyu ball and fans. My playstlye in a nutshell. Here's a match against two average players nothing special: https://youtu.be/96t3_ofAAeAI was invited by BlackNeppy to play. 9:56 lol, I didn't know what to do there. It frustrates me when I land a counter and I forget to call Camyu for the 7720 combo. It happens a lot. Well at least I always remember the B fan after it, which does 20 more damage than Karula's super. (4020)

Edit: lol at the thumbnail. *Simatty is now online*

I'd be interested to see what an updated tier list looks like, eh-sama. I'm going to guess Tamaki, Konomi/Karulau, then Chizuru?

At least from talking with kouya and crew at KSB, it's fairly close to the Arcadia tiers, only Karulau and Touka are swapped, Haku is clearly better than Multi, and Sasara is clearly best of the mid tier (probably overly influenced by Gamera). So Chizuru is better or worse than Touka depending on who you ask, and Multi just sucks now.

S Tamaki

A Konomi, Karulau > Chizuru, Touka

B Sasara > Morgan > Oboro, Arawn

C Hakuowlo > Multi > Riannon

D Manaka

The best Haku online is obviously mizuchama, aka MIZUTYAMA666. Nobody comes close, not even ZeroBlood0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dJzHtXncA8

Though this set was kinda unfair since there was no sound so I couldn't hear any tigers. Even so he would've beaten me pretty badly anyway.

i've never come across him. i've fought Zero a few times (if its the same one i'm thinking about) and i can give him a good fight but i don't think i've actually beaten him yet. its a real shame i don't have the opportunity like you guys to participate in these big formal tournaments. it would be nice to get to know all the really good players out there

I'm better than Zeroblood in the Hakuowlo mirror match but mirror matches don't mean anything. Their just two of the same character fighting each other. I liked the stuff he does though.

KOG and GO1 are going to EVO right? Is that why they not present?

Also, ChizuruFTW. Where do you live in Canada? I try to hold one or two not-so-popular fighting game meet-ups in Toronto every year.

KOG and GO1 are going to EVO right? Is that why they not present?

Also, ChizuruFTW. Where do you live in Canada? I try to hold one or two not-so-popular fighting game meet-ups in Toronto every year.

ya i live in Vancouver Island, B.C. unfortunately i can't get myself to the airport except on rare occasions when things work out exactly for me because, due to severe epilepsy, i can't drive. so i have no way of getting to the airport which is about an hour and a half away from where i live by car. also, i don't exactly have the money to do traveling as i only do seasonal work and my hours are all based on how busy it is, which it hasn't been. i just now got bumped to half time, before i was making only 12 hrs a week. i would LOVE to get up and meet all you guys, eh_sama, Goroh, Moji, Kyouya etc. but it's just not possible for me i'm afraid. right now i'm living mostly off my PWD (Persons With Disablities) more then my actual job. so i'm afraid getting up to toronto, as fun as hell that would be, is out of the question. thats why me and friends of mine on the psn have a monthly get together online. it's the closest thing we can do to a big tournament.

Oh hmm... I know there's a group of players in Vancouver. I have no idea where exactly. I think there's 2-3 AP players who play offline at least once a week. The Toronto invite was if it was nearby, so don't sweat it if you can't make.

unfortunately i can't get myself to the airport except on rare occasions when things work out exactly for me because, due to severe epilepsy, i can't drive.

How the hell do you play video games, especially bright flashy ones like AP?! All of this stuff is covered in warnings and disclaimers about epilepsy.

I wouldn't even touch vidya if I knew that I could get a seizure from it at any time.

How the hell do you play video games, especially bright flashy ones like AP?! All of this stuff is covered in warnings and disclaimers about epilepsy.

I wouldn't even touch vidya if I knew that I could get a seizure from it at any time.

*sigh* not EVERYONE suffers from flashing lights causing their siezures to occur. i've never reacted to even the hardcore strobe lights. another common myth is putting something in the persons mouth during a siezure. do NOT do that. your more likely to hurt the person then help them. it is a common myth that they'll swallow their tongue or some BS like that so they put something in their mouths to prevent that. thats absolutely impossible to happen. the best thing you can do is to roll them onto their side, move any possible dangerous obstacles out of the way, time it, and if it lasts more then 4-5 minutes call the ambulance. the person will likely be very tired upon coming to, so give them something warm and let them rest, provided you didn't need to call the ambulance (although you can do it right away if you want to be absolutely safe).

I already knew that not all epilepsy is photosensitive, but it still seems like a bit big of a risk to take if your condition is classified as "severe." Whatever, it's your life and your decision.

I already knew that not all epilepsy is photosensitive, but it still seems like a bit big of a risk to take if your condition is classified as "severe." Whatever, it's your life and your decision.

well, thankfully i've been seizure free for going on 4 years. 3 of my 8 siblings (4 biological, 4 adopted) have seizures, though my brother hasn't had one since he was 10 so he would be considered cured. my sister hasn't had one for about as long as i have. my seizures are caused by over exertion, and my sisters are caused by stress. so the bad thing is if i DO have one she usually has one shortly after as mine cause it highly stress her out, which is understandable. the funny thing is that although although my siezures are caused by over exertion, i'm an avid martial artist (just got my blue stripe in tae kwon do actually) and the instructors in my class sometimes work us HARD. so i am taking a bit of a risk with that one i'll admit. but hey i do need exercise. i'm on an incredibly high dose for my medication so thats probably why it doesn't affect me to much and i always make sure to sit down after our warm up or if our drills get to strenuous to get my breathing and heart rate back into a normal rhythm, so i do take all necessary precautions.

Interesting. I can't drive either; legal blindness.

that sucks dude. but honestly (where i'm from) at a 1.30 a L who the hell wants to drive?? half your damn pay cheque goes to your gas alone

Shoutouts to everyone who attended EVO and played some AP. Especially sorry to the good-hearted purifyweirdsoul for double jeopardy in the past two EVOs. Wish we could have played more AP with more people, but everything just seemed much more busy over this weekend. Let's make sure to play more again next year!

I had a really good time at EVO, playing with everyone was really fun!  Thanks everyone for the games.  Hope AP is there again next year, cuz AP alone would make the trip worth it for me.  I'm also glad there will be (relatively) good footage of me to watch.  Dunno how much I can improve by sitting in training mode, but I guess I'll see. 

In any case, hope to see everyone again!

I uploaded some Examu Cup matches, so here are the ones with Aquapazza in it. I'm not uploading top 3 because I'm pretty sure Examu is going to do that themselves in the near future.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqW6gGsd-MQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A16mITl-QNI

Thanks for this, I wasn't able to catch it when it was streamed.

Wish I went into that room that day. I would have told you to use wave more! (Just like in the tournament!)

I had a really good time at EVO, playing with everyone was really fun!  Thanks everyone for the games.  Hope AP is there again next year, cuz AP alone would make the trip worth it for me.  I'm also glad there will be (relatively) good footage of me to watch.  Dunno how much I can improve by sitting in training mode, but I guess I'll see. 

In any case, hope to see everyone again!

Thanks for this, I wasn't able to catch it when it was streamed.

where ya been Sima? i miss playing your Multi, it's really the only one that really gives me a challenge anymore. Neppies i can beat the crap out of 90% of the time (same with his Chizuru) except for the odd time i screw up or i'm having an off day (we all have those) but you actually make me sweat and work my ass off for my wins (remember our last tournament you were in you bent me over and spanked me xD). hoping to see ya again sometime and hope you had fun at your big get together.