Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SolxBaiken

Aquapazza: Aqua+ Dream Match

lol, you're that Multi/Rathty that's on my friends list. I'm the Hakuowlo/Camyu. I haven't been playing this game. I moved on but still watch matches on Youtube. It's been fun and I feel nostalgic when I think about the old days with this game.

You should be like us, and play some CP ( ' 3')

it's usually Mojirice or dig1218 running a train through the rest of us scrubs anyway.

Mojirice uses a broken character. I never heard of dig1218. What does he uses?

You should be like us, and play some CP ( ' 3')

I kinda stopped playing online fighters and only play Twisted Metal for an online game. I'm addicted to The Queen of Heart 99 as a offline fighter though. 2 vs 2 is so fun.

dig1218 uses Arawn/Camyu at a level that I did not know even existed.

He is inhumanly good at punishing assist call recovery, which I did not think was even possible. I guess that's what happens when you play 13k+ games online.

His win percentage is only low because he insists on 100 game marathons against daigo-hei and kouyakane.

No Youtube videos of him. I wanna see how he plays. I'm gonna have to play him to see and get crushed. The Karula player in this video at 2:29:32 is really good: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQ6RGZwenCw He's doing combos and pressure that I never seen before. I'll never understand the Hakuolwo player in these kouhatsu videos. Why do the light and medium version of the fan and not the heavy one that hits twice when you land a back tiger? It does more damage. Also why not use the healing splash art when you have low health and the opponent is too far away to punish it or after a knock down? I used it all the time when I have the chance because it will make me live longer and I'm not afraid to go to the next round with no meter.

Edit: Ok I lied.I didn't really move on from this game. Me and SimaMatty just played first to five. This game is still my main fighter.

dig1218 appears on some of the kohatsu and other vids sometimes, as デイグ.

As for the Haku stuff, emotion management and initative are more important than damage at higher level play. C fan sends them away and brings the game to neutral, whereas A fan drops them right next to Haku which allows for setups after you do armor super, as well as giving you a chance to go into emotion high.

Similarly with the healing super, it's more important to preserve a chance to pursue an initative and land a lvl 3 rather than healing and possibly losing the heal off of a random ticky tack hit. Haku's lvl 3 is one of the best comeback options in the game, so why blow it.

Overall, that heal super is pretty bad IMO. Even if you get to heal, you lose three levels of meter and it allows the other side to start again at neutral.

Ernest, they're trying to get your attention in the AC Ky forum. Enough with this AP nonsense and go do something important lol ;p

That Arawn/Camyu sounds awesome. I really enjoy seeing good Arawn players, though often their success is from correctly guessing DP repeatedly.

Roselinde from that new Blade Arcus game is basically Sasara. Minus the dp, but j.C is an instant overhead combo starter that's unsafe, has what's essentially a Shield Bash dive dick as well as the ground version, B+C, some kind of parry thing with a shield. She looks bad though, The game itself is like Battle Fantasia, AP and CFJ put together. Yeah...

I'm sure it's somewhere in this thread, so I apologize for asking...but who are some really good Multi and Konomi players that I could watch?

Edit: Ok I lied.I didn't really move on from this game. Me and SimaMatty just played first to five. This game is still my main fighter.

Yeah man, this game is just too fun!  I just wish I got into AP earlier, since I was always interested in it but had no idea it got released in English until earlier this year.  I'm always on and off with fighters...

dig1218 appears on some of the kohatsu and other vids sometimes, as デイグ.

As for the Haku stuff, emotion management and initative are more important than damage at higher level play. C fan sends them away and brings the game to neutral, whereas A fan drops them right next to Haku which allows for setups after you do armor super, as well as giving you a chance to go into emotion high.

Similarly with the healing super, it's more important to preserve a chance to pursue an initative and land a lvl 3 rather than healing and possibly losing the heal off of a random ticky tack hit. Haku's lvl 3 is one of the best comeback options in the game, so why blow it.

Overall, that heal super is pretty bad IMO. Even if you get to heal, you lose three levels of meter and it allows the other side to start again at neutral.

I'm guessing it depends on the person's playstyle then with Hakuoro. The ones in kouhatsu's videos look like rushdowns while mines looks like a zoner, who spams fan and tigers to keep the opponent out and only rushdown when I think I have the chance so I would prefer the C. As for the healing, I had to rely on it because the input for Witsuarunemitea was impossible for me at first and it's still annoying now. I remember losing rounds trying to get it out. There were many matches that I won thanks to the healing. To each his own.

I'm sure it's somewhere in this thread, so I apologize for asking...but who are some really good Multi and Konomi players that I could watch?

I'm not sure who's the best Multi is. You can try watching some of the Aquapazza videos here and find Multi. https://www.youtube.com/user/kouhatsu/videos

Yeah man, this game is just too fun!  I just wish I got into AP earlier, since I was always interested in it but had no idea it got released in English until earlier this year.  I'm always on and off with fighters...

Best Konomi is Batta, Best Multi (lol) is probably Owen. I'd chime sibladeko to confirm.

I found out the ranking list is glitching. Some of the replays that I remember watching have the players names wrong. Soma-Atlasia's replay shows Cagednightmare's name instead of en_sama. I know because he hasn't replace his replay.

Hmmmm......I'll have to check that when I get a chance. Haven't been on Aquapazza in a long while though.

Yeah, it's a glitch that i've noticed for a long time. The player name gets swapped out with the name of the person you last played on ranked instead.

If you download the replay then the name in the replay corrects itself.

Yeah, I think it may always have had that problem...or at least as eh_sama said, it's been around a long time.

Someone tried telling me DFC was like Aquapazza recently. lol, I don't think so.

I want an option to fight the bosses immediately. I want to do five rounds but that will take a long time to reach the boss. Riannon really does no damage on Chizuru boss in low emotion except with super. It's like Chizuru has infinite health during that time. By the way Chizuru can render Yuki useless with that emotion super.

I want an option to fight the bosses immediately. I want to do five rounds but that will take a long time to reach the boss. Riannon really does no damage on Chizuru boss in low emotion except with super. It's like Chizuru has infinite health during that time. By the way Chizuru can render Yuki useless with that emotion super.

Aquapazza 2 please

I would like more modes in the second game. I can't believe I got a perfect on the Chizuru boss with Riannon and didn't record it. I didn't use healing, it's not even worth it in that fight. Am I the only one with videos of the stories on the hardest difficulty? Most videos I see are at low difficulty.

So is there's anything you guys want in this game to be buffed and nerfed or you do think this game is really balanced? I once said before that the Tamaki 720 super should do less damage because the full damage is a one meter splash art. Just trying to bring up some interesting conversations in this dead thread.

I would like to help but I haven't played the game enough or have suggestions that wouldn't negatively affect the balance of the game.. I'll try anyways.

would like to see more characters and assists though (maybe this could help alleviate the problem of certain characters having few viable assist options or decrease the ratio of non-viable ones? or is it just me focusing too much on countering the opponent character+assist), and an overall faster pace (I'm okay with Konomi and Oboro's speed, not saying that they should be made even faster, or that the others need to have as much speed as them), maybe that would make Manaka's 214214ab harder to do as an antiair, and Konomi get near Sasara a bit more easily (not counting assists, I didn't have an idea of one which would work, too afraid of getting someone like Satsuki hit before she starts shooting), those two would then need some buffs to compensate for that, not sure though. Heard that some of Riannon's normals are (depending on the matchup, which I don't know tbh) unsafe on block (probably unless super-canceled, but I doubt that her mp regeneration allows her to make her poking safe). Lastly, maybe more specials per character would increase the amount of options for the attacking side to choose from, and the defender to watch out for (as well as defensive options as needed), without making the game too difficult to learn (one thing I liked about the KoF series was the diversity of specials), and then balance them in revisions.

How about balancing some of the assist? I remember people said that Ma-ryan and Satsuki are the best and are the most braindead assist. Especially with the Chizuru and Satsuki combination. Maybe increase the time it takes to recharge Satsuki's meter? She brought a gun to a sword/fist fight.

So is there's anything you guys want in this game to be buffed and nerfed or you do think this game is really balanced? I once said before that the Tamaki 720 super should do less damage because the full damage is a one meter splash art. Just trying to bring up some interesting conversations in this dead thread.

We can start by buffing the netcode.

The game is complete, and Examu has moved on to other projects (they're currently tied up with Nitroplus Blasterz). Barring a new standalone update like Love Max, it won't be getting another rebalance or patch.