Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TGS

Evolution 2011 at the Rio, Las Vegas NV - July 29-31. Get hype!

And that's not even why I'm excited that I'll be turning 21 before this. I don't drink, I just like to gamble :P

Got my rooms in the Rio already and plane ticket is already bought as well! I'm all set, is anybody else?

afaik strip clubs are 18, just gotta be 21 to buy alcohol.

haven't been to vegas in a while though

Clubs may vary due to the serving of alcohol.

I'll turn 21 on the 17th of this July :keke: too bad I don't drink lol .. what's the point of strip clubs? just invest the money on a damn prostitute instead

for those of you that stayed in Vegas last year, do you remember how much it cost for a room wherever you stayed?

In 2k9 a lot of people stayed at Gold Coast across the street. Depending on when you book it may be cheaper than the evo rate.

I'll turn 21 on the 17th of this July :keke: too bad I don't drink lol .. what's the point of strip clubs? just invest the money on a damn prostitute instead

You are too young to understand the pleasure of titties. You don't go to a strip club for sex (unless you plan on banging a stripper, which is no easy feat), you go there to see some titties. Wanting to see titties does no way equate to wanting to stick your dick in some disease ridden whore... unless you're a Marvel player.

You are too young to understand the pleasure of titties. You don't go to a strip club for sex (unless you plan on banging a stripper, which is no easy feat), you go there to see some titties. Wanting to see titties does no way equate to wanting to stick your dick in some disease ridden whore... unless you're a Marvel player.

Wait....on the WC banging a stripper is hard?

If i have money, im going. and definatly not to enter any of those shitty evo games.

Wait....on the WC banging a stripper is hard?

If i have money, im going. and definatly not to enter any of those shitty evo games.

Well you're in Jersey. That says a lot.

Put it like this.

Paying strippers that turn tricks - easy.

Picking up on a stripper at a a big money joint like Sapphire or the like, not so much.

Also, ain't nothin wrong with droppin a dub to have some big booty hoe rub her backside all over you/shake her titties in your face, etc. :toot::toot: