Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TGS

Evolution 2011 at the Rio, Las Vegas NV - July 29-31. Get hype!

I'm planning to head to EVO. St1ckBuG, next time you come out to Body Shop, talk to me about the room and travel info for it.

dont know about you but Mac....... but im ready for a reunion..........its been way too looooong....testy grows impatient

Im thinking I will probably hit up EVO this year. Ill probly enter Marvel and SSFIV though I doubt I will get very far in either since I just play both casually. If theres a GG side tourny I will be down and im ALWAYS down for GG money matches with anyone! And of course, lots of drinking is a guarentee!

Im thinking I will probably hit up EVO this year. Ill probly enter Marvel and SSFIV though I doubt I will get very far in either since I just play both casually. If theres a GG side tourny I will be down and im ALWAYS down for GG money matches with anyone! And of course, lots of drinking is a guarentee!

Hey Mike! Would be cool to see ya there as I missed the Faustings this year.. 2/3 $20 if it all works out for the both of us?

Just to confirm, BBCS2 will be the BB game at EVO this year? I'm just wondering because the main EVO page hasn't announced it.

That, and I'm pre-registering soon and looking up flight and hotel packages.

EDIT: Actually, pretty sure it's CS2.

http://evo2k.com/

Scroll down a bit, and it says BlazBlue: CS2. But if you click on it, it just says BlazBlue: Continuum Shift.

Reminder: In case anyone has yet to register for EVO, the early-bird discount ($50.00 venue fee) ends THIS Sunday, and then the venue fee will be raised to $70.00....LOL...Just reminding anyone who plans on attending EVO/entering the official tournaments ♥

http://shoryuken.com/content/register-evo-now-chance-win-free-registration-4383/

http://evo2k.com/?page_id=850

Since I'm down for EVO this year, I'll help out running the brackets, calling names, etc. for the GG side tourney. Also down for $10 money matches if anyone wants.

After helping run the Official Guilty Gear tournament at this year's Final Round 14, Sol-Bumguy and I decided that we will run the GG side tournament(s) at EVO2k11 (If our bosses will let us have the weekend off, which may not be a problem).

A Thread will be created this week when/if my boss approves my days off for EVO, and after the details are sorted out. We will bring our full set-up (PS2+TV+2 copies of GG), but atleast 1-2 more set-ups are needed in order to make it run as smooth as possible -- and for casuals♥

If everyone wants a successful and hype GG tournament this year, then planning early is the best way to go!♥

I'm officially registered for the event and I'm thinking of bringing a small set up (A 19" HD, PS2, PS3, Games and such), and I want to re-learn GG. I'm sure this will be an awesome chance to get back into GG and learn some things.

See You guys there!

So down for some GG. I will be bringing at least one setup. Got my tv sponsored by zumiez lol.

No seriously, I would like to just play gg the entire time.

Anyone down for hosting in his/her hotel room? That'd be hot.

last year was in the 40s, but it wasn't an official game.

the year before that was about 180ish, and it sponored by Aksys Games. (still wasn't official)

i think it'll be well over 200 this year...