Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TGS

Evolution 2011 at the Rio, Las Vegas NV - July 29-31. Get hype!

Lol 2GB is my roommate, suddenly awkward.

Xie (Hatsune Miku) and 2 Jins. And a Noel. So I wonder how big the brackets are, hahaha.

16 people each pool fixed.

There's 12 pool so far I know so at least 192 ppl in blazblue I guess?

there's probably a few byes so my guess is it's between 177 and 192 ppl. Still, not bad! i was actually expecting something in teh low 100s.

Pool 9.

Crosell, if he remembers me, can confirm I'm free in BBCS and donating to the pot. :)

I like the game, just need to put in the time...

Fuck you Crosell! You're not allowed to party if I have to drive your dumbass to AE pools when you don't even play the game...FUCKER! :3

Fuck you Crosell! You're not allowed to party if I have to drive your dumbass to AE pools when you don't even play the game...FUCKER! :3

Yo dawg, I need you or willy to wing man for me during Evo also. You guys can alternate :3

Man Dacid ain't bringing that girl back for you to mack on so whats the point being a wingman? Plus, I'm a shitty wingman, I troll the guy too hard for women to think he isn't a little bitch But I guess I'd just be saving them from you anyway :3

Man Dacid ain't bringing that girl back for you to mack on so whats the point being a wingman? Plus, I'm a shitty wingman, I troll the guy too hard for women to think he isn't a little bitch But I guess I'd just be saving them from you anyway :3

for the lulz mainly :3

Is there a pools page?

I'm curious as to who my best friend tokido gets to rape in his. ;)

If you know his actual full name as registered you could probably find out lol

I think he's just trollin' anyways since I'm just a nobody he bodied at NCR, and then played a bunch of vampire savior and tried to pimp Jojos to people.

mOIOE.gif

^ I think this is almost ridiculous enough

Updated my post, http://www.dustloop.com/forums/showthread.php?11011-Evolution-2011-at-the-Rio-Las-Vegas-NV-July-29-31.-Get-hype!&p=1079965&viewfull=1#post1079965

TGS needs to edit his front page post to include it so you don't have to follow each page of the thread.

Also, there are probably 16 pools. There may not be 16 players per pool, it was only specified as "8 or more". So we can have between 8 x 16 and 16 x 16 players.