Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TGS

Evolution 2011 at the Rio, Las Vegas NV - July 29-31. Get hype!

I am wondering that too...., geez....

I wonder what subforums I am modding...,or what my title says

You main America?

I'm willing to join a team, but do realize that I have streaming duties this evo, and I just got my appendix removed (I wish I were joking).

So, uh, to anyone I play against. If I'm walking very, very slowly, please understand.

That said, Xie is running brackets? It would be lovely if you could run brackets near stream station 2, so we can figure out who to put up in an orderly fashion. That said, let me go barf now...

I'm willing to join a team, but do realize that I have streaming duties this evo, and I just got my appendix removed (I wish I were joking).

So, uh, to anyone I play against. If I'm walking very, very slowly, please understand.

That said, Xie is running brackets? It would be lovely if you could run brackets near stream station 2, so we can figure out who to put up in an orderly fashion. That said, let me go barf now...

Yo Coopa, if you need help with anything, let me ok? The less you have to work, the better you'll get :3

Oh man, I need some teammates

Would you like to form a San Antonio team with my bro and I? We are also still looking for a 3rd person.

Man, teams sound fun but, who can I team up with? Actually the real question is; who is willing to give me a shot at being a teammate?

@ SkyKing

If that doesn't work out, I am willing to participate, even though I'm not from San Antonio.

I'm in Pool 8. Good luck to you all! I look forward to seeing 2GB again and shaking his hand!

Wuku was talking with Mr.Wiz, and apparently he's actually in Pool2, headup.

I'm in Pool 8. Good luck to you all! I look forward to seeing 2GB again and shaking his hand!

who do you play?

who do you play?

Play me and find out :-P

Hope that doesn't........bug.......you :-)

I'm in Pool 10, but I'm nobody so I shouldn't be on that list.

Some faggot has been telling people I play Jin, but it's not true, I play Mu, cause I play Dizzy. Better practice that matchup.