Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TGS

Evolution 2011 at the Rio, Las Vegas NV - July 29-31. Get hype!

There's emergency registration for evo:

Joey Cuellar to me, event

show details Jul 22 (4 days ago)

The emergency registration fee is $120, can only be paid at the event, and can only be done if there is room in the last pool

holly shit!$120?how much is the regular registration?

so let me get this straight. the entire blazblue tournament is going to be streamed side-by-side with mvc3, and so the only way I can watch it is if I either don't watch marvel, or "durrrr watch both streams at the same time"? I'm really hoping they archive it, or get it up to youtube asap, but I kind of doubt it. =/

just asking, will the matches be recorded, and what youtubechannels would upload them?

good luck to all players, pls dont let Tokido win XD if it was someone like Satoshi its ok, but its just weird if Tokido would win in BB

If I remember correctly TheBBVLog will be recording matches from the Singles, and huey is recording the pre-pools team top 8.

Just wanted to say good luck to everyone participating. Hope you guys have fun and a safe trip there and back.

What day and time is the team tourney going to be, and will it be streamed?

Team Tournament is in the BYOC Area, highly unlikely to be streamed. The recordings will be done and uploaded however.

Friday, Tourney planned for 3PM in the BYOC Area.

Pre-made teams, 3v3. If you have no team we will match-make based on different regions. 30$ A team (10$ A head)

Stream for Singles is a different story.

If I remember correctly TheBBVLog will be recording matches from the Singles, and huey is recording the pre-pools team top 8.

thanks , good to hear, GL to all players

Team Tournament is in the BYOC Area, highly unlikely to be streamed. The recordings will be done and uploaded however.

Friday, Tourney planned for 3PM in the BYOC Area.

Pre-made teams, 3v3. If you have no team we will match-make based on different regions. 30$ A team (10$ A head)

Stream for Singles is a different story.

is it still at 3? I thought the time was getting changed because the GG side tourny was at 3 as well.

Really, if GG is gonna be @ the same time, they should change it to a later hour because iirc, there are a nice amount of people playing GG as well.

GG singles is at 3pm on Friday, and GG teams is right after that...

i was refering to the offical game pools (some BB players actually play other games) so it will remain on Friday

i already know that BB pools is on Saturday so that is why the BB team tourney is on Friday.

i didn't look at the GG start time (sorry, i just picked a good sounding time :3), so 1pm sounds ok for now. it will probably change depending on how many pools will be left by then.

no same character teams...

Couldn't we do teams later in the day?? I know a lot of people are gonna be out hunting down food around 1 especially people who have to be at early pool play for AE. Seems like 5 or 6 could be a better time to start but Its just a thought :3

The original idea of 3PM because SSF4 Pools will inevitably take people out of the bracket to watch certain things, and the fact we have a hard shutdown deadline at 11PM, if I remember correctly. I'd anticipate people grabbing eats at around noon and before, and dinner later on. This is the first I've heard about the GG Singles being held the same day, but if it's in the same BYOC general area it should be fine.

But 1PM can be done. However a lot of people already are travelling with the assumption of 3PM, and most might not check this. Also I'm going to be delayed as well in the moving because of hotel arrangements, and 1PM will be difficult to match.

Also, most of the BYOC will be CRT, but huey and the rest seem to have the HDTV situation covered, so we should be alright on setups.

I need to just stop thinking and have fun tomorrow and stop watching this thread like a vulture, lol.

~Chun

so i'll start taking teams names and money at 3pm friday afternoon but the actual tourney wont start until 5pm

sounds fair?

also there will be plenty of people without teams, so talk to me and i'll take names and hopefully we can figure it out.

region seperation in the bracket won't be a problem

videos will be uploaded to www.youtube.com/pnwgetserious

i can stream if i have internet and people REALLY want it, otherwise i'll just upload it