Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TGS

Evolution 2011 at the Rio, Las Vegas NV - July 29-31. Get hype!

If its in the BB Pools range, we have internet. Otherwise, its dedicated servers just for SpookyxIPW, or FinestKOxOffcast.

I'm here with Raikanami, and we are setup and ready to roll on Blazblue pool recording! >:3

Remember to look for us at the BLACK TABLES at the END of the pools!

Rin, any idea on how much stream time will be allocated to BBCS2 and Tekken 6 on Saturday? And any estimates on what time you guys are planning to show certain parts of the tourney on the stream (i.e. CS2 pools or Tekken 6 pools at a certain time, CS2 semifinals at a certain time, Tekken 6 semifinals, etc.)?

Talked to Wizard. Basically, we are streaming both at the same time. BUT... with the power of Rin and Rai, *whisper* we favor Blazblue * SHHHHHHH..

:3

Also, I have a backup plan, where if we must switch to Tekken, I will then take over as the "Head Streamer" for Blazblue, and instead, I'll setup my full setup on a secondary console. So while they're streaming Tekken, Blazblue will be recorded fully by me, and the judges will push the higher level players on MY setup.

Basically, TheBBVlog will have entire coverage, but BB stream monsters may have a tough time watching 8 way runs for hours on end..

Hey can you guys set up a 100% surefire final time?

I thought it was at 1PM, which is a great time. I have my ah3 tourney starting at 6PM, so if you're starting BB teams at 5, then that's gonna kinda suck (at least for people playing in both tourneys), but if it can't be helped then whatever. If they're next to each other, thatll at least be convenient.

I mean, either way, I don't want to show up at 12:30 to sign up for what i thought was a 1PM tourney just to be told "oh hey we're starting at 5". Is it 100% starting at 5PM?

Just posting here to make sure; will I still be able to pick up my badge if I don't show up on Friday? Had to make some last minute travel plans so I won't be able to make it to the Rio until Saturday morning. Will I still be able to compete in the BB tourney as long as I make it before 8?

Well if anyone in the So-Cal IE area needs it we still have two seats in our car and some floor space in the hotel. My buddy and I are staying at The Clarion. We'll be leaving tomorrow morning either from Victorville or from Upland if someone needs a ride or a place to stay and wants to pony up for floorspace.

Just posting here to make sure; will I still be able to pick up my badge if I don't show up on Friday? Had to make some last minute travel plans so I won't be able to make it to the Rio until Saturday morning. Will I still be able to compete in the BB tourney as long as I make it before 8?

I've already asked Mr.Wizard about this. As long as you're there for your pool's starting time then you can join whenever you like.

If anyone is still awake and wants to get in some BB/GG casuals in my room at the Rio, send me a PM/text/call.

Where are we actually meeting up for teams lol. I went into the Evo hall and I have no idea where we'll be.

^ Uh, that schedule is wrong. MK is going on right now as we speak. The real schedule is on the front page of Dustloop.

Before I decide to bring my 360 to Evo again. Is there anyone here interested in playing casual's on the 360 for BB:CS2?

Before I decide to bring my 360 to Evo again. Is there anyone here interested in playing casual's on the 360 for BB:CS2?

I'll be up for casuals throughout the day, my pool starts at 2 anyways. I'll be there before 10, and bring my 360 stick this time.