Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TGS

Evolution 2011 at the Rio, Las Vegas NV - July 29-31. Get hype!

I'll be up for casuals throughout the day, my pool starts at 2 anyways. I'll be there before 10, and bring my 360 stick this time.

Alright. I will be there at around 8:00.

so who is in top 8?

From SRK:

Blazblue Continum Shift 2

Winners Bracket

Heart Nana

Zong One

Lord Knight

Tokido

Losers Bracket

DSmoove12

Severin

Spark

Wuku

ah, thanks.

man, I kind of want Tokido to win everything. take SSF4, take MvC3, take BB, take Tekken (is he in Tekken? I thought I heard he was). would be legendary.

edit: is that 3 Noel's in top 8? lol

BB 3v3 Teams Result

1st: Team I don't know yet- Heartnana (Makoto), Pozerwolf (Jin), Jan (Tager)

2nd: Team Stay Free- Spark (Hakumen), w0ki (Jin), wuku (Rachel)

3rd: Team Halt! Witness our Triangle Attack!- Kid Viper (Hazama), Lord Knight (Litchi), Kensou (Bang)

Congrats to Spark! and BIIIIG thumb up to LK

TBH i am truly impressed by this EVO Blazblue, and u guys showed US got something to even impress Japanese players (including last year SBO champion Cho and Tsujikawa, they both gave big compliment on twitter)

thanks for great matches!

BB was beyond godlike this Evo, fantastic top 8, much respect to Iron Wall Spark, dude is a god. Good shit to Lord Knight also, felt kind of bad for him. :p

BB Finals were just fucking amazing. Congratulations to Spark, you played fucking amazingly. There are no words.

My fucking god. Spark, so amazing. LK, second place is awesome, too. Glad you guys teamed up and took out Tokido, haha. Props to everyone getting Top 8 at EVO! We had like 37-38k viewers; hope that brings in new players! Looking forward to the scene a year from now. Hoping for new players and even more Japanese competing here. Couldn't ask for a better first impression of BB to a lot of people who have never seen it.

Congrats to Spark! and BIIIIG thumb up to LK

TBH i am truly impressed by this EVO Blazblue, and u guys showed US got something to even impress Japanese players (including last year SBO champion Cho and Tsujikawa, they both gave big compliment on twitter)

thanks for great matches!

This so much. Congrats again to Spark and good show LK!

I never thought Hakumen would taken it--amazing play from Spark, and great matches all around! I haven't gotten this excited over BlazBlue in a long time.

I came.

And what's with all that Tokido hate? I loved him and his assaults, I rarely see people actually using them. And damn, all that damage and almost flawless combos.

I enjoyed every single match, props to all 8 of them.

congratz sparko

and thx everyone for the show

the tournament was really awesome but still needs more omni :p

yeah and watching everybody plays with the underpowerd noel was so enjoyable (sarcasm :p)