Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TGS

Evolution 2011 at the Rio, Las Vegas NV - July 29-31. Get hype!

hopefully this wakes japan up and gets them to come over here more often for the game. super amazing play from spark and LK as terrifying as always. wish we could have seen more east coast reps, but that's okay.

This year's EVO was a blast.

Congratulations to everyone that played, and especially Spark for winning it like a god.

best EVO for me currently

only tekken (Bob spammers) and mvc3(phoenix) looked like ass.

Even SSF4AE was entertaining to watch

it was also surprising that tokido played much worse in SSF4,Tekken and MVC3, and only fared well at BB.

donno what youre talking about, mvc3 was fuckin hype even with pheonix

because viscant is really good and generated the hype

its also kinda disappoint that tokido went with easy character noel out of nowhere and starts getting better results than the likes of Severin, Dacid, Zong and DSmove. its almost as if he is just leeching money from the american BB community.

I haven't ever been to a previous evo, but this far surpassed my expectations. Be ready for front stage action with sad panda LK, and Spark blowing everyone up... it was amazing.

A big thanks to OrionXElite and Crosell for manning TheBBVlog while I was up front. Luckily, I didn't lose anything the entire EVO, and its thanks to the crew for watching my stuff :3

Prepare for MikeZ Hokuto no Ken basketball infinites folks.

I had a great time at Evo for my first year. I really plan on buying a duel modded stick for next year. Shout out to Spark and LK for that amazing grand final.

GGs to C0R, Domethius, Whiteboywilly, Smokedjerky, SkyKing, niggajoe, Polka, and that PNW Ragna player (I think their handle was Bond?). And everyone else I played.

Shoutouts to C0R with that Mu technology.

Shoutouts to pulsr making me sad.

Shoutouts to $8 Burger King.

Shoutouts to Spark saving humanity from Skynet. And really hype finals for all games overall.

Only wish I could've played more casuals but my trip was pretty last minute, so that's how it goes. I can't wait for next year's EVO.

GG's to CopperDabbit (sp?). I remember playing you for a bit before I got kicked off by you. It was fun and scary! I was the snow white litchi.

Some matches I recorded from pools that were going on while Tekken was being streamed. Sorry if I didnt know who you were, sorry if some vids are partials and not the full match, sorry for shaky cam, I tried to run around and capture as much as I could. I will upload starting tomorrow in order unless you guys want a specific match asap.

1. JamesX vs ????

2. Shtkn vs ????

3. Kusanagi vs Hnana

4. LK vs Huey

5. Viet David vs Yuushiro

6. Kusanagi vs Pozer

7. Kusanagi vs Fubar

8. Jamesx vs VietDavid

9. Jamesx vs 2GB

10. Huey vs LK

11. Huey vs Dacid

12. Biter vs Sparks

13. Zong vs Jan

14. Zong vs Biter

15. Biter vs Sparks

hopefully this wakes japan up and gets them to come over here more often for the game. super amazing play from spark and LK as terrifying as always. wish we could have seen more east coast reps, but that's okay.

japan was really surprised at top 8 play level

thanks everyone

it was also surprising that tokido played much worse in SSF4,Tekken and MVC3, and only fared well at BB.

If top 8 in T6, and top 8 in SF (which had 1500+ entrants) isn't fairing well then i just don't know anymore. And idk how a tron runback can be anything but hype but thats just me.

Late but, grats to spark and LK, shame tekken sort of ruined it for me but top 8 more than made up for it.

Whoo boy back home.

Great meeting everyone at Evo. Tubazo stay hype man you rock

Cor exposing me for the fraud that I am, and stealing my money :( ( Awesome hanging out with you and the pnw crew. Wish I had known about the pnw room, I would have gone, but I got a great nap during mk9)

Norcal crew being awesome and Rin for recording

japan was really surprised at top 8 play level

thanks everyone

That's awesome :]

Congratulations again man. You did great, and always good to see you again.

My shoutouts list.. is infinite. I'm sorry, but I can't possibly list all the shoutouts I would need to to be complete. If you're one of the hundreds of people I spent time with, thank you. You all made my EVO experience amazing. The FGC makes me so happy, and I'm so appreciative of all the good friends I've made, especially those coming from norcal who support each other through the tournaments and improvements we all go through. Thanks again guys.