Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TGS

Evolution 2011 at the Rio, Las Vegas NV - July 29-31. Get hype!

My shoutouts list is also very long so I will edit this post later on when i'm not lazy =P

Shout outs to PNW people. You all are very fun to hang around with

Shout outs to high schoolers. Stay gdlk

Grats to Spark winning Evo, Haku ftw!

Shout outs to everyone else I forgot.

Evo was fun! Hope I can make it back next year!

Had a great EVO this time around despite my main focus being in marvel so my BB skills were horrid.

Shout Outs to my son Smoove aka Bobby for getting top 8, Don, Neo, Yushiro, Zong, Skyking, Huey aka Lil Nigga, and Shinsyn, it was really nice to finally meet you guys in person.

Special shout out to Zeero for boding me in pool play with the Valk mirrors. And Copperdabbit for giving me advice about the Ara v Valk match up after out match.

Don't know if you read DL, but shout out to Yarin as well for making the trip out from Israel and having a nice platinum.

And shout out to everybody that I met. Hit y'all up next time.

This is my 2nd EVO despite being a Vegas local and I enjoyed it a lot. Despite our scene being rather free and small, watching and playing in the 3v3 was a great experience. I've only met/spoke with a few people a evo (dacid, LK, copperdabbit, render, linear, and tubazo) from the community but thanks for the great times and congratulations to all the people in pools.

shoutouts to everyone i met and already forgot me

toronto will never forget you kayeff. your execution is too gdlk :). 1-frame links with ragna like they're nothing.

Shoutouts to all the D-N representatives for showing up and special shoutouts go out to ds getting in top 8, so glad to finally meet you guys

shoutouts to LK, Yushiro, COR, Huey (Hell ALL of PNW who showed up), Dacid, Kayeff, Zeero, Rhino, Canadalien, Linear, PoserWolf, and everybody else I got casuals in with or just had a cool convo with.

I'm just glad salt levels in BB never reached anywhere near the level of Marvel (looking at the nigga who threw his Madkatz TE on the ground after getting his super baited by Daigo and lost. Saltiest moment at EVO 2011 if not ever, LMFAO)...

Can't wait to meet you guys again or casually play you online (if netcode is in our favor), add me if you haven't already. And if I forgot your name, shoutouts and GGs to all you guys.

toronto will never forget you kayeff. your execution is too gdlk :). 1-frame links with ragna like they're nothing.

You guys reaaaallly need a Ragna main in your scene. Just saying.

You guys reaaaallly need a Ragna main in your scene. Just saying.

We need a Makoto main T_T

we need a non scrubby top tier main

hi roldy

Stop making me want salty runbacks against all the people I played at EVO >_<

First: Thanks to everyone beating my free CS2 Litchi, I learned a lot.

The Long List of Shoutouts of People I remember off-hand in Alphabetical Order:

2GB Combo- Good rooming with you this year, looking forward to that Makoto in September.

Bohemian Polka - Glad you could make it, we didn't get to play each other but glad the tournament went well, it was great seeing you.

C0R- Yo that Mu. That 12. Those Steins. That Rushdown, and overall just cool hanging with you this weekend, stay cool.

Coopa - No sickness can stop the Coopa! I'll be seeing you in August for those fight nights!

CopperDabbit- Good seeing you there as usual, thanks for the words at pools, I'll try to make GameCenter more often.

Dacidbro- Congrats on Mahvel tops man! Thanks for all your help up to this point, sorry I couldn't deliver on the training, haha.

Donovan- Litchi Power! Thanks for exposing me www

dsmoove- We played like 2 matches. So much Noel, but I learned a lot, thank you.

Dusty- Stay awesome bro, your earrings are still badass no matter how I look at it.

Fred- You are the wind because you were our ride, thanks again.

HeartNana- Nice to finally meet you after hearing about you on IRC and on the net. I'll be looking out for a new blog update haha

huey253- Yo the team tourney worked out! You're still as godlike as I remember, dat character love! Glad I could help in some way, hope to see you again next month.

Jason D- Your Rachel is still as hard as a fight I remember, good to see you again.

Kennyon- Good to finally hear from you again, and thanks for exposing my Litchi, dropped combos, they shouldn't happen!

kousaka- Pangya! We didn't get to play much but your Arakune is fierce! We should just play some of the new courses for the lulz like some old retirement people on a 9 hole, hahaha.

Lord Knight- Dat Litchi. Oppai. Being an awesome guy in general, thank you. You motivate me to work harder to work on my tactics. Swag.

NotkaigufromPNW (Only one person will get this)- I hope you can make next month so we can play each other and I'll stop confusing your name with everyone else.

Orion- Thanks for the EVO prep before this, we should play more since we're in the area haha.

Render- Good seeing you since I haven't from like AX 2010. And we still haven't played a single match, ww.

Rin- You were in there. Everywhere. Awesome work man, you deserve tons of rest.

Severin- Thanks for carrying me hard in Teams, and congrats in the top 8, such a scary Lambda. Stay awesome.

shtkn- Thanks for knocking me out of pools, I have a lot to learn about Jin; the cowboy hat imbues immense administrative power.

Spark- Why is your defense so godlike? It's just as fearsome as it was in SVGL. Never got to play you this time, but thanks for the motivation to study my data harder. Stay as humbly godlike as you always were lol.

Tone- We in that Mahvel! We in that SF! We need Capri Sun! Glad you got your ChanCo! Become the Platinum of our region!

Tubazo- Dear one-man hype train, you are one of the reasons the community can get hype. Stay cool.

Tushar- Why so hype? Thanks for carrying my butt through teams, Korean BBQ will happen in the future!

Xie- Commentary spot on, and your Plat as scary as I caught the last match. I became a family man but I couldn't stay long lol.

Yuushiro- I ate every trap you threw at me, and are proud of it lol. I hope I can give you more of a fight after a lot more training the next we meet, thank you.

ZongOne- Still as scary as I remember, and once again I didn't play you. Thanks for the Carl tips, and congrats on top 8.

For everyone else: Thanks for making my first EVO experience memorable, hope to see you all again in the future.

~Chun

I find this hilarious. Good to see you too man.

-Tha Hindu

FFFFFFFFFF *Edit

Good stuff to everyone I met at EVO. PNW rooms was great, even if I didn't play much casuals in there.