Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TGS

Evolution 2011 at the Rio, Las Vegas NV - July 29-31. Get hype!

EC has to show up first for any of this to matter. I'll be surprised if a lot of players do. :lol:

Wonder if Tokido is gonna come for SSFIV, win BBCS again, and make everyone sad, even EC. But then again EC doesn't even play that game so it's all good.

Dacidbro you are actually a fucking joke. This isn't me trolling. You're just a joke.

Being good at BB means absolutely nothing. BB is the biggest scrub competitive game i've ever seen (in America anyway). You know what the difference between us is? I don't suck myself off on the forums because i'm able to win at a game playing a top tier character.

Maybe if you realized how the only reason you're relevant in the BB scene is cause you play Bang you probably wouldn't be making posts telling everyone else on DL how to play their character and giving your "friendly advice".

Stop being a fucking fag,

Your friend, Zidane

PS: WC still sucks balls.

sigh... you guys are acting like children. knock it off.

anyways. now that bbcs is going to be there, there's one more issue we should discuss...

a GGAC side tourney!

would ppl be interested? who can bring setups and whatnot?

now that bbcs is going to be there, there's one more issue we should discuss...

a GGAC side tourney!

would ppl be interested? who can bring setups and whatnot?

I would like people to get organized instead of Xie handling everything himself; small things like no GGAC teams could have been fixed if someone said before EVO, 'No GGAC teams cause there's nobody handling brackets/registration,' or during the tournament, 'GGAC will be delayed cause [person X] is playing BBCS.' If the community can get their act together, then I'll reconsider going to EVO.

Now that I FINALLY got the money, I'll be attending my first EVO, I'll probably be bringing a few of MI's top players with me if they can get their money straight. I'll be practicing with a few of those guys offline to get my skills up in BB but for me; I'm just entering for the competition, experience and meet-ups.

I'm down for GG, but how about it gets run on not the day BB is run (or much later in the day)? Because otherwise shit will never finish.

I would like people to get organized instead of Xie handling everything himself; small things like no GGAC teams could have been fixed if someone said before EVO, 'No GGAC teams cause there's nobody handling brackets/registration,' or during the tournament, 'GGAC will be delayed cause [person X] is playing BBCS.' If the community can get their act together, then I'll reconsider going to EVO.

Hindsight is always 20/20 right? Pretty easy to talk on the past when you come from the future.

Why don't you come and help run it? Don't leave it up to the community to prove to YOU that you need a reason to come... that's pretty childish.

Will BB now be included in Evo tournament season.

What do you mean? Do you mean if it'll be at Evo every year? Well, that depends on if the scene comes out and supports the game at the tournament. In other words... DON'T BE THE GG COMMUNITY LOL.

What do you mean? Do you mean if it'll be at Evo every year? Well, that depends on if the scene comes out and supports the game at the tournament. In other words... DON'T BE THE GG COMMUNITY LOL.

What I think he means is that certain major tournaments are part of the evo tournament seaon and top placers in those majors get seeded at Evo. So far I believe only SSF4 and MvC3 top placers get seeded. BB most likely will not utilize that as no one travels at a national level to BB tournaments anywas cept LK and maybe a vey few others.

If I'm wrong thats just my guess as to what I've gathered.

What I think he means is that certain major tournaments are part of the evo tournament seaon and top placers in those majors get seeded at Evo. So far I believe only SSF4 and MvC3 top placers get seeded. BB most likely will not utilize that as no one travels at a national level to BB tournaments anywas cept LK and maybe a vey few others.

If I'm wrong thats just my guess as to what I've gathered.

Ah okay. That makes more sense when you put it that way. In any case, I doubtful they will have any regional qualifications for BB. Not only does the scene not travel very much, the scene isn't as big as say SSFIV or the potentially huge MvC3 scene.

I never really played GG but I might this year. I just need a quick button run through lol. It is funny though because every game that is in the main events of EVO I play. From BB to MK9 when it comes out. So see you there ppl. Finally get to meet you iw2ma. But I am also looking forward to hanging all you guys.

^ He's from Georgia, cut him some slack.

Lol just reread that post hahahaha. Didn't realize I posted that. Of course you all know I know I meant hang with. This year though I will try to do as much BB casuals with EVERYONE unlike last year. I wanna play all the toughest BB players out there because I don't think I will get the opportunity to for a long time unless I go somewhere where ppl are. I need to become more known in the real BB community....not just by the downgraded netplay version of my skills. Though admittedly the fame is not important.....