Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TGS

Evolution 2011 at the Rio, Las Vegas NV - July 29-31. Get hype!

If there was a time to show commitment for your fg community, it would be at EVO.

Better yet just go to every damn event.

I'm donating to the pot - er entering, but I'm utter and complete trash at the game.

I'll be there for sure. Just need to figure out how I'm going to get down there and reserve a hotel room :P

I'll be there for sure. Just need to figure out how I'm going to get down there and reverse a hotel room :P

reverse a hotel room? I didnt know u can reversal that.

it's like +99 on block

TheBBVlog is going to have a station at EVO. Remember to train up folks! You'll be on camera~!

Also, super important, BBCS2 schedule is up.

http://evo2k.com/?page_id=448

Still not confirmed if the first set of finals is BBCS2 on Sunday (Time wise)...

Teams sounds cool. Now to find some mates, lol...

i'm guessing since nobody is running Blazblue teams, i'll do it.

they'll be 3v3.

i'll post some rules tomorrow and have you guys make sure they are okay :3

Oh, right, I should probably post in this thread.

I'll be making it to this Evo (For Once). My Litchi is pretty free right now however, CS2 changes and no real practice time, haha.

If you need some help with the side tournament stuff, I wouldn't mind lending a hand.

I'm looking forward to finally meeting some of you East Coast, Central, and foreign players, and having the opportunity to just have fun with fighting games with you all and the rest of the West Coast crew.

~Chun

Chun, i would really appreciate it if you helped me run the BB 3v3 tourney?

btw, i was thinking $10 entry per person.

at revelations, it was $5 and i remember 10-15 teams entered i think? My team got second, and i won $11 ($6 profit)

the top 3 prize will be less sad if it was $10 entry imo

what do you guys think?

I'd be happy to help the community now that I know I'm going.

I can help with the tourney and/or can lend out my PS2-PS3 converter (the Korean one) to anyone who might need one.

So the gold coat (across the street from the rio) is aparently booked on the 30th. And the rio is a little more then i'd like to spend. Anyone know if there are any other cheaper ho/motels within walking distance of the rio?

Although I don't know if they still have rooms, Harrah's has a shuttle that goes directly to the Rio and leaves every 30 minutes and it's generally cheaper than the Rio and the Palms is across the street but I don't know their availability or price range.

i can/will record BB teams too. I can even stream if there is a decent internet connection around.

It'll probably happen at on Friday, but i don't have a clue on the time yet.

So I registered for EVO. I'm committed. I can help run the team BB tournament on Friday, since it seems pool play is Saturday.

We'll need 3 more consoles, given EVO has enough HD Monitors.

huey and I currently are confirmed to bring console setups.

~Chun

The Travelodge is about 1 mile away from the Rio and costs $88.00-$100.00 per night; Extended Stay is 0.28 miles away from The Rio and costs $60.00 per night. There is also the Super 8, which costs $67.00 per night, but it is about 1 1/3 miles away from the Rio...

However, I am not certain about the availablity, but hopefully, there are some rooms left:0