Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TGS

Evolution 2011 at the Rio, Las Vegas NV - July 29-31. Get hype!

So I registered for EVO. I'm committed. I can help run the team BB tournament on Friday, since it seems pool play is Saturday.

We'll need 3 more consoles, given EVO has enough HD Monitors.

huey and I currently are confirmed to bring console setups.

~Chun

i'll be bringing a ps3 + cs2 + asus monitor

I'm not entering the tournament, but I will go for casuals and parties and whatnot. If you need a room and don't mind a poverty hotel, (extended stay america) feel free to shoot me a message. I might enter on site (if that's even possible) if I suddenly get $100 out of no where, but as of this moment it's not in the cards. Still, if you need a place let me know. I'm going to body Huey though. Fucking. Body him. SHIT ON ME WILL YOU?

Today is the last day to register appparently, but if you can't register today you could still play in side tournaments. Body huey? It's Almost impossible to body huey253, he plays way to stupid to get the "I bodied this guy" feeling. Whenever I play huey even when I win I still feel like I lose.

Huey253 for EVO 2011 BB top 8!

I can bring a PS3 and CS2 but I don't have a monitor... but if you guys have enough let me know if my set up isn't needed.

It looks like most people are bringing PS3's for their setups. Is anyone bringing a 360 on Friday for casual play? It's not a big deal, but I'd like to know if I need to bother bringing an arcade stick for that console or not.

It looks like most people are bringing PS3's for their setups. Is anyone bringing a 360 on Friday for casual play? It's not a big deal, but I'd like to know if I need to bother bringing an arcade stick for that console or not.

I plan to bring both consoles (this might change depending on packing) and set things up in one of my hotel rooms. If i can't bring a 360, I'll let you know by Wednesday. Since I have 2 rooms and out of 8 people total that WERE going to show, there will only be 3 of us, so if anybody is down with chilling out Friday night to play, I wouldn't mind hosting in one of my rooms inside the Rio once I can get the room numbers.

Sounds really cool to get some evening practice before the main tournament. I'd be down for that provided I'm not doing anything that night.

Ready to help you and Chun run the Team Tournament Huey, I'll talk with you about it in the car.

So, when is this team tournament anyways? Been reading for a few pages and I don't see anything for time slot.

From what I hear it's going to be Thursday night.

RULES OF THE 3V3 TEAM TOURNAMENT:

Friday, Day 1 of EVO, BYOC Area, please bring consoles, as displays should be plentiful according to previous EVO intel.

Team Pot Divide

1st 70%

2nd 20%

3rd 10%

10$ A Head

Double Elimination

Character Locked (Character on Registration), No Doubles or Triples

Best of 1 Match

Brackets will be random numbered.

The only discrepancy:

Pokemon Format (Send players as you go) or KOF Secret Format (1st 2nd and 3rd Reveled At Time)

We'll start in the afternoon, and location will be re-updated once a section of the BYOC is found.

Looking forward~

~Chun

So, when is this team tournament anyways? Been reading for a few pages and I don't see anything for time slot.

i'm waiting to find out when pools are so it doesn't interfere with the other games.

I have an extra night to sleep?

Hype.