Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TGS

Evolution 2011 at the Rio, Las Vegas NV - July 29-31. Get hype!

Friday, Friday, Tournament on Friday~

Everyone's looking forward to mashing D~

oh uh most bb players will be done with pools before 3pm so i think that is a good time to start.

3pm

$10 entry

"insert chun's post here"

As posted earlier, BB pools are on Saturday, not Friday (sorry, not trying to be rude), but if you still want to start it at 3:00PM on Friday, then it will start at the EXACT same time as the GGXX AC singles........ IMO, it would be better to start them at different times, since a lot of people who are entering GG also play BB, as well:O

you should do it on saturday if pools are on friday

we did that last year in mb and it made things very easy

As posted earlier, BB pools are on Saturday, not Friday (sorry, not trying to be rude), but if you still want to start it at 3:00PM on Friday, then it will start at the EXACT same time as the GGXX AC singles........ IMO, it would be better to start them at different times, since a lot of people who are entering GG also play BB, as well:O

i was refering to the offical game pools (some BB players actually play other games) so it will remain on Friday

i already know that BB pools is on Saturday so that is why the BB team tourney is on Friday.

i didn't look at the GG start time (sorry, i just picked a good sounding time :3), so 1pm sounds ok for now. it will probably change depending on how many pools will be left by then.

no same character teams

yea, sorry I was just trolling..... lolo......, otherwise we gonna see makoto/makoto/makoto or noel/noel/noel too

I've been hearing that there'll be booths for modding sticks(dual mod/stick art swap). Has this been confirmed for the previous EVO events?

yea, sorry I was just trolling..... lolo......, otherwise we gonna see makoto/makoto/makoto or noel/noel/noel too

If I had to play against this in a Team Tourney, I'd kill something with my bare hands...

So far: (Subjective) RANDOM players in bold

Pool 1

Tokido

Hsien Chang

kousaka

Tae Kim

Sky King

Pool 2

Bobby 'DSMoove12' Maverik

Choysauce

Combofiend

Kensou

Wuku

TSHKN

Pool 3

Whiteboywilly

Corsell

cuongster

Severin

Pool 4

Sanoshi

DaggerG

Pool 5

RickyP

Black Mage

MikeZ

c0r

Pool 6

JasonD

Honnou

Coopa

Tacky Takeru

Hateraid Red

Pool 7

PozerWolf

gilrandly

HeartNana

fubarduck

Kusanagi

Pool 8

Xie

shtkn

Yushiro

2GB Combo

Chun

Flameice

tubazo

odd03

Pool 9

LordKnight

Huey253

Fayk

Dacidbro

OrionXElite

LordSpectreX

kerahime

Pool 10

Donavan

NeoZero

Woki

Gamerboy

Pool 11

Zong_1

TheBiter

JUSTIN WONG

Spark

Jan

WW

Pool 12

GBS-Giovanni

Shinsyn0021

Copperdabbit

Kid Viper

Domethius

Pool 13

ShardZ

pulsr

Pool 1, yay Tokido and Noel mirrors~!

I've been hearing that there'll be booths for modding sticks(dual mod/stick art swap). Has this been confirmed for the previous EVO events?

TBH an art mod is rather easy, I've done 3 of them. I've also dual modded my stick for anyone who wants help with that too. I'm willing to take apart my stick to show people how to do these things during evo for sure.