Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Grimstar

The NEW TN thread - We don't drop combos, WE BAIT BURSTS!!!

You can't just post that without all of the juicy details dude... How did you and Tad do?!?!? and whoever else went?!

Dang... I tied with 32 other people for 65th place out of 332 players in MvC3. I barely lost to Keits in my second match because a Sent combo dropped for no reason. Our matches went down in history as the first ever MODOK mirror though. :)

After winning about 4 or 5 more matches, I lost 1-2 to a Wesker/Doom/Spencer player, with the last match going to timeout. He barely had more health than me.

On the stream bro. No way I could have made it to FR, lol.

When you said "Astaroth beat me," I thought you meant in casuals or something. Then you said you saw me and my chair, and I was so confused.

Some of my college friends were telling me I had a stalker on the stream. They said "some Doro- guy" was calling me by name and rooting me on. LOL. Thanks for the support, bro. :thumbu:

Wow, I need to tone down the rooting then...

Nonono. I wanted you guys to root for me. My friends just weren't expecting to see other people call me by my name, instead of my tag.

Stay root-like Doro. :yaaay:

That sounds like a tree joke...

A tree joke? Wow astaroth, you're really branching out.

*sniffles* GOOD SHIT RELL */sniffles*

Sorry phil (prolly cost ya t1st place at FR) :P had a hella busy week last week

ninja edit w/ correction

can someone translate this for me please

We'll be using 1 for the march tourney. After that, it's just whenever we get a home port for it.

Milln, those videos didn't upload because Youtube has been really effed up lately.

Also, just an 'fyi' for a lot of you, last night in my training session in mvc3, I found a 950,000 damage combo with Hulk using Modok's ballon bomb assist. Have an average life character? They're dead in one combo.

Milln, those videos didn't upload because Youtube has been really effed up lately.

Also, just an 'fyi' for a lot of you, last night in my training session in mvc3, I found a 950,000 damage combo with Hulk using Modok's ballon bomb assist. Have an average life character? They're dead in one combo.

:psyduck:

I'm gameless for the next two weeks or so, gotta get my ass moved. Final Round was awesome, I'm a scrub. Fought Tokido first round in Super Turbo, that was fun. Marvel if fucked up sorts of fun. Drunk post, miss you bitches.

Guilty Gear is great.

I'm gameless for the next two weeks or so, gotta get my ass moved. Final Round was awesome, I'm a scrub. Fought Tokido first round in Super Turbo, that was fun. Marvel if fucked up sorts of fun. Drunk post, miss you bitches.

Guilty Gear is great.

Only one typo in that drunk post. Not drunk enough...

Good or bad?

Great. Means i'll be moving in with friends and i'll be closer to all the murfreesboro peeps, like Grimstar and Boom Cube, not to mention the arcade itself is closer.