Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Grimstar

The NEW TN thread - We don't drop combos, WE BAIT BURSTS!!!

*sniffles* GOOD SHIT RELL */sniffles*

Sorry phil (prolly cost ya t1st place at FR) :P had a hella busy week last week

ninja edit w/ correction

Thanks man. I wish you were to see it first-hand. It was fun and had some hype to it.

Why is this thread still alive?

*smells the rotten stench of spoiled lunchmeat, that which can only be the rancid aroma of Blazblue*

Tad, throw that shit out man, it reeks...

Why is this thread still alive?

*smells the rotten stench of spoiled lunchmeat, that which can only be the rancid aroma of Blazblue*

Tad, throw that shit out man, it reeks...

Mane you do what you gotta do. Ain't no fresh GG no more, had to get on that rotten. Learned to like it, like Natty Ice.

Hell, I feel young. I was late to the Gear party in TN.

Hey guys, A.R.K. III (NOW featuring Lil Majin, Justin Wong, Fubarduck, FlyMike (shoutouts) and many more great players!) is coming up THIS SATURDAY in Conway, AR! We are expecting at least ~150 people with games such as BlazBlue:CS, Marvel Vs. Capcom 3, SSF4, Arcana Heart 3, Tekken 6, Melee, Brawl, Project: M, and more! Players are coming in from at least California, Texas, Oklahoma, Missouri, Mississippi, Tennessee, Louisiana, and Arkansas!

Note that our tournament is now sponsored by Game On Apparel, Shadaloo.eu, Borderland Games, Broken Tier, and the Bat Cave, which will each be providing additional prizes and bonus pots for our tournaments. Also, well-known regional modder DaRabidDuckie will be on hand to provide dual mods (PS3 <-> 360) for fight sticks.

If you have ANY questions, please post on here or on the official tournament thread here: http://shoryuken.com/f7/*ucc*-r-k-iii-conway-ar-4-2-11-feat-jwong-fubarduck-lil-majin-etc-261820/. Please try to make it and show your support not only for us, but for the Regional BlazBlue/Guilty Gear community as a whole. Thanks guys!

Hey guys, I just moved to Maryville TN from NC last week. I'm loving the area.

Would any of you mind telling me where the nearest BB/GG scene is from Maryville?

I look forward playing you guys, and if anyone wants to play BB or SG on PSN, just hit me up.

Some may know me from SRK. Never really said anything here kinda just looked around at BB and GG stuff. I was wondering if anyone is getting into Persona 4 Arena. Game looks great and I want people to play with.

Uri: The nearest BB/GG is Middle TN, Nashville. This thread has been long dead.

Tripp: Some of the Nashville crew will give P4U a try, and a few of us will play if for a while. Myself, I'm all about Gear, but I'm decent at BB as well.

Hope to meet both of you one day, and play some fine matches.

Memphis: You niggas still out there?

I know this thread is dead, but I'm gonna post this in the event that some lurkers might find it useful:

A.R.K. V is about a month away and we'd love to see all you guys there! We're expecting about 200 people from ~10 different states (including confirmed attendance from Texas, Arkansas, Missouri, Mississippi, Alabama, Tennessee, Kansas, Louisiana, California, and Oklahoma) and are throwing in at least $1400 (including $200 to P4A) in bonus pots to support some of our games. It will be on August 25th/26th in Jacksonville, AR with games such as Persona 4 Arena, BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend, Soul Calibur V, Super Street Fighter IV: AE, Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3, King of Fighters XIII, Street Fighter X Tekken, Mortal Kombat 9, and SkullGirls.

For more information, visit the official thread here (http://www.dustloop.com/forums/showthread.php?14526-Aug-25-2012-ARK-V!-1400-Bonus-Pots!-Feat-The-Best-of-the-South!-(Jacksonville-AR)) or holler at me. For anyone who wants to come, I heavily encourage you to preregister online at www.arktourney.com/registration before August 18th to save money on venue fee.

Holy shit, this entire place is a wasteland now. Or a cesspool of turds about "those other games". Props to newblood for making this thread in everyone's absence. But this site just isn't the same. They got rid of all of the old hype posts and threads. Even my inbox has been wiped clean. All of that excessive shit-talk kept rivalries brewing and kept the GG scene competitive. Sucks that we're all older, and as a result of that, all of these fg communities are soft as fuck now.

Mane you do what you gotta do. Ain't no fresh GG no more, had to get on that rotten. Learned to like it, like Natty Ice.

Hell, I feel young. I was late to the Gear party in TN.

Oh God I'm a fucking asshole. Replying to this post 2 years later.

Sorry Tad! But LOL yea I feel you man. Smh.

Memphis is weak

This is true. If it wasn't for Tekken, none of us would still have any manhood. All of the other OGs have succumbed to life and shit.

BUT...if it's any consolation, I had a slight itch to play any 2D fg again. And all other 2D fgs are ass. So guess what I ran back to? And guess what the crew has been touching again for the last few days? Not missing a step. Hardly any rust and still on point. These niggas are freaks. And I'm as garbage as ever. My life has come full circle again.

These motherfuckers need to give us +R on PS3 though. Too damn grown to be thinking about importing FREE shit.

YO MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIKE!!!!

This thread is practically dead as you can tell lol.

TN Weeaboo fighting gamers usually post in this thread these days:

http://www.dustloop.com/forums/showthread.php?11168-Middle-Tennessee-Needs-Gaming%21-Monthly-Versus-Tourneys-Antioch-TN

I realize this ole' thread is kinda dead and most of the activity is in the MTNG thread these days, but in the off chance that a Chattanooga area player were to be surfing through and looking for a meetup, BBCP has had a fairly decent scene as of late. We typically play most Friday nights at a place off of Brainerd and do have a Facebook page to contact the local scene if anyone is interested. Just search for the Chattanooga Fight Club group on there. Disregard the likeable page, it's pretty much dead and never really sees any activity.

Rockwood, TN here ( also known as the meth capitol).

Anybody out there? Rockwood has nothing, literally.

I'm here in Oliver Springs. Nothing here either. We aren't that far from each other.

I'm here in Oliver Springs. Nothing here either. We aren't that far from each other.

Ah, really? Spring semester just started but it is looking like I'm more or less available Fri-Sun. I'm still in Extend though, haven't had a chance to try CP.

Hey guys what's up are there any bbcp players out here in Memphis I'm trying to find more people to play with and make new friends with as well I'm trying to stop being so anti social with the this forum stuff also I'm trying to learn GG (can't wait for Xrd) but yeah other than that I need some people to hang and play with because online be some BS sometimes but I still still do play online because I'll take what I can get nowadays.

TN  has moved to another thread for a bit. Come join us!! http://www.dustloop.com/forums/index.php?/topic/3027-middle-tennessee-needs-gaming-monthly-versus-tourneys-antioch-tn/ 

There is a good CP scene in TN it seems. There are more people from memphis than just you guys try to give them a shoutout in the thread i linked.  We should all netplay each other at the least!!! Since we are all in state it should be pretty good!