Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Grimstar

The NEW TN thread - We don't drop combos, WE BAIT BURSTS!!!

ggs Milln, Tad, Naifunka... oh shit if yo main haz we gotta get a new name... Naiyako HOTENJIN

Sorry for the vanishing. My stomach revolted, guess I shouldn't pound natty ice on an empty stomach, huh. GGs tho gais.

ggs Milln, Tad, Naifunka... oh shit if yo main haz we gotta get a new name... Naiyako HOTENJIN
wow, really Naim- Naifunka

I guess you have to do something when CS2 comes out...

I'm still waiting on the peeps to make sure they're going.

Confirm list: Milln, Midnight, Jackie, Naimat.

Alpha is traveling on his own, do you need a room, man?

Grimstar I need to know your status asap.

Pickle I need to know your status asap

BLAZBLUE IS FRIDAY!

Nu prophesied an important aspect of bbcs. tk crescent loop works on tager in bbct <3 We should have a bbct side tournament. that would be full of awesome.

I recall Nu being the reason I stopped playing Calamity Trigger.

We will not have a Calamity Trigger tournament, even for nostalgia.

Vi.........ds.......m...e......need..s......t....he.........M....T.....N...BB...2...vids. M......y.....m..ind........c...an..t....ta....ke...t..he..wait..any longer.

Vi.........ds.......m...e......need..s......t....he.........M....T.....N...BB...2...vids. M......y.....m..ind........c...an..t....ta....ke...t..he..wait..any longer.

Noel_Vermillion_BlazBlueCT_portrait_01.jpgmisc-question-mark.gif

I think maybe I should be in charge of all the footage next time. Nine days is a little much. I'll bring my terabyte hard drive and get everything uploaded within three days.

AND WHERE'S DOROMAC WITH FINALS?

Hey maybe we'll get the mtnbb2 videos before mtnbb3. That'd be pretty pimpin. siiiiiiiiiiighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

At this rate we might just see them around MTNBB4. Trying my hardest to keep the angry fans waiting for the vids at bay. But the threats of getting killed with multiple 360 controllers is starting to take its toll on me and I would like to stay around to have another tourney with you guys. So plz, idk

Also Middy, do you still want me to bring my PS3 and AH3 so we can play some casuals on tht? I'm actually pretty confident in my AH3 gameplay unlike my BBCS counterpart. Finally, another game other than brawl I can be pro at.

Also Middy, do you still want me to bring my PS3 and AH3 so we can play some casuals on tht? I'm actually pretty confident in my AH3 gameplay unlike my BBCS counterpart. Finally, another game other than brawl I can be pro at.

yes. many yesses. weiss, akane, and maori are hungry.

doromac... it'd be super if you would hurry with that >.>

god damnit LSS... if we don't get these videos soon I'm going to cut you... because you're the person I need to cut apparently. GOD DAMNIT

Let me see what i've got to look forward to: 2 cuts, 3 deaths by 360 controller strangle, and a omega death with a loaded revolver to the face. Yeah, my chances are looking pretty slim right now. Well guys, it was fun going to tournies with you guys but this appears to be the last one i'll get to live through. *Hears window's glass shatter*. *Sighs* it has begun I see. Guess i'm not called LastStar for nothing. *Two angry mexican children with 360 controllers approaches*

Doro give me that footage asap. It doesn't even have to be cropped, just get it to me.

Astaroth! What's your situation for Final Round?