Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RinHara5aki

REVELATIONS 2011 - $5k CS2, $1k AH3 pot! June 10-12th, LAX! CS1, GGAC side tourney!

I will Be showing up to This

Name: Dsmoove12

Region: So Cal

Hope to have some good fights

Thanks! :3

seriously

im not from new york

Ffffffffuck :v: I'll change it

Best thread on Dustloop.

popcorn.gif

Oh cmon James =w=

Btw Mary hasn't replied recently, is there any news on the Revelations exposure from you guys?

I am the only one from TX?????

me gusta

technically I'm going if i can manage to get my funds in order before then D:

technically I'm going if i can manage to get my funds in order before then D:

you should add yourself to the list then lol...

you should add yourself to the list then lol...

Don't wanna count my chickens before they hatch. I'm gonna go if I know I have the money to go but, since I dunno yet I can't add my name to the list X_X

Taking bets on what front Dacid will put forth on the forums after he loses another tournament in Cali to someone not from Cali

$5 on his mom contracted a sudden illness, halting his tourney prep

Taking bets on what front Dacid will put forth on the forums after he loses another tournament in Cali to someone not from Cali

$5 on his mom contracted a sudden illness, halting his tourney prep

$5 you'll be out of town during every real major tournament and just keep pretending playing against one or two people who can actually hold their own counts as winning a major

Stay east coast kid

Oh my god, you've cut me to the bone

You've called me out on all those times i've boasted far and wide about how good I am at this game, at how i'm the best BB player around and how I don't back it up by placing in tournies as high as I said I would

Except I don't boast, I don't brag and i've placed at every major i've went to without being recognized as a tool who only places because of their character YET somehow still thinks they're good

Stay irrelevant when CS2 hits America kid

$5 you'll be out of town during every real major tournament and just keep pretending playing against one or two people who can actually hold their own counts as winning a major

Stay east coast kid

inb4 "I was trolling"

You're kidding right?

-"Dodges every real major tournament", when he's traveled.

-"Doesn't win majors" apparently, when he wins majors.

-"Playing against one or two people"... I won't say anything because someone else can call you out for this, but go do your homework before you say more dumb shit.

What the fuck stickbug, you know better than that. I expect Zidane to go at it with me, but you of all people have to know it's empty. Seriously. :psyduck:

I always tell people about how I think east coast is hot shit, so relax.

Dacidbro eating all those troll baits.

Om nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom!!

Also, I will always think that Zidane is a God at GG (and possibly Blaz) because of what latif said about him.

STAY AWAY FROM ME ZID, I DON'T WANT YOU RAPING ME AND MY CHILDREN!!! FJSK;FJASKL;JSKLDFJ;LSFHNBSDVJ;SN

I plan on going

Socal baybee.

Wait weren't you the purple Jin at SCR? Sweet :3

Pretttty sure i'll be going :] Maybe i'll learn BB by then. If not, i'll def be there to support!

You should join! We might have a cap for people joining too, so I would if I were you. There will be more games than just MvC3, BB, and SF4.