Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RinHara5aki

REVELATIONS 2011 - $5k CS2, $1k AH3 pot! June 10-12th, LAX! CS1, GGAC side tourney!

I will cut you down in tournament for quoting the single worst part of the movie of Scott Pilgrim as compared to the graphic novels

mark my words

AND before you tell me "No, Dacidbro, it's a great quote, so relevant", how would you feel if Emma Roberts told you her power of self respect was more important than her power of love for you?

Yuushiro

You can no longer be a man :(

lol, I've been using this sig for like 5 months now..., you didn't realize? and it's not really a quote too

I'll be fine; power of self respect and power of love is 2 independent things, and they could complement each other it just one should be stronger than the other.

It's just like a scale of priority.

and There are other girls in the world too.

I will cut you down in tournament for quoting the single worst part of the movie of Scott Pilgrim as compared to the graphic novels

mark my words

AND before you tell me "No, Dacidbro, it's a great quote, so relevant", how would you feel if Emma Roberts told you her power of self respect was more important than her power of love for you?

Yuushiro

You can no longer be a man :(

also how do you cut me down? are you gonna use hakumen against me? lol...

coz Bang doesn't use any sword....

Fubarduck sabotaged buttons

I was looking for the 'Like' button.

EDIT: DACID, WHEN DID BLADE SAY THAT?!?! TOOOOO GDLKKKKK.

Lol.

Sounds lke a PZ grand final. :3

If you are from Houston, and you get top 8 in a PZ tournament, by default you win the tournament.

If you are not from Houston, you have already lost!

kenshiroyourealreadydead.jpeg

Hmm I have been thinking of going this but sad thing is I have never been to Cali yet. It would be nice to come from the EC to play for once...in Cali.

Well CES 2011 is going on the exact same day in florida, if thats more in your budget.

But we do have a REDICULOUS pot size here at Revelations.

Cali is free....

Unless we either redeem ourselves by getting in SBO this time, or beat Tokido at least, yep.

Tokido will be there again for this right??

if I get to meet him I'll show him the American Jin power lol.....

I'm like 90% sure. There's gonna be an entire angry/money hungry mob dedicated to kick his ass, you're not alone lol.

You have a fabulous avatar, huey.

Anyway, I want to go. Looks really fun and I'd like to get out of this state for once.

What if your not hungry or angry?

Then join the club.

then you are me...

i thought the whole tokido thing was really funny.

i'm pretty sure he also ocv'd team america in SF4

Tokido got like top 4 in like 4 tournaments at SCR.. he's no pushover, he's a really strong player. The thing is we have all of these players here in America with fancy setups and he takes them out with brute fundamentals. He just... knows how to block. lol.

Again, there will be people who want to level up for this event.

You have a fabulous avatar, huey.

Anyway, I want to go. Looks really fun and I'd like to get out of this state for once.

DO IT :3