Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RinHara5aki

REVELATIONS 2011 - $5k CS2, $1k AH3 pot! June 10-12th, LAX! CS1, GGAC side tourney!

Somebody teach me GG :v:

I'll teach you some GG. Who do you want to learn? ;D

There is a 50/50 chance of me going to this -- if I do , I would like to MM ZONG_one 3/5 for $5; my sister will also be MMing you, for first to 3/5 for $5.00 (in GG of course). I'll also bring PS2 with GG if I go.

<3

Oh snap. GG money match!

@ZeroRaider: I'll teach you some Johnny if you're down to learn. First you need to learn the GG basics.

sadly, due to prior commitments, i can't go to revelations anymore... is there a way to get a refund for entry?

sadly, due to prior commitments, i can't go to revelations anymore... is there a way to get a refund for entry?

NOOOOOOO

Looking more likely that I'll be able to make this... :D

YEESSSSSS

I just noticed that the consoles that will be used for each game are not listed on the first post. May want to update that so people don't exactly have to go digging through the website.

Also, Loser's and Winner's Finals are only 2 out of 3 games? D:

im not going to be able to come anymore

ill see everyone at evo

Wait.. what happened?

i was counting on selling the monitor to get more money for the plane ticket but i still haven't gotten in and the tourney is next week

i was counting on selling the monitor to get more money for the plane ticket but i still haven't gotten in and the tourney is next week

What kind of monitor are you selling? Perhaps someone here would be willing to buy it.

..Or do you mean you are going to sell a monitor but you don't have the monitor to sell yet?

..Or do you mean you are going to sell a monitor but you don't have the monitor to sell yet?

That it's.

Well, LK, I remember hearing that all prizes were all available and ready for you at Revelations, unless otherwise said so. If you told Tournament Legacy to send you the monitor, then that's a problem... but if you didn't, that was the default option.

In any case, I'm SUPER sad if you're dead-set on not coming, there was so much hype for your Litchi :[[[