Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RinHara5aki

REVELATIONS 2011 - $5k CS2, $1k AH3 pot! June 10-12th, LAX! CS1, GGAC side tourney!

GGAC Side Tourney Results (off the top of my head, hopefully Xie posts up full results):

1st - Satoshi

2nd - Latif

3rd - Psyblade

4th - Purrin

Who did Satoshi play in AC?

If you mean which character(s) he used, he mainly used Faust, Slayer and Potemkin (during Friday casuals, IIRC/after Latif beat his Slayer).

I wonder why Hellmonkey did not enter the side tournament? :O

I was gone all day, how did CS2 turn out?

1. Satoshi (Makoto)

2. OmniSScythe (Makoto)

3. Zong One (Carl)

4. DSMoove12 (Noel)

5. 2GB Combo (Noel)

5. CopperDabbit (Arakune)

7. Xie (Platinum)

7. Dacidbro (Bang)

Fuck this game.

Love everyone, had fun. <3

Satoshi is such a strong player, and such a cool person!

SUGOI!

Thats not so bad, LK and Omni and Coopa show netplayers can be legit.

Except 2/3 of those 3 aren't really netplayers...

But they pretty much started from netplay.

Doesn't really matter, they all did great.

Got wrecked at BB, did okay at MvC, got fucking hype as hell on Type Wild. I was playing that most of the day saturday, anyone else?

CS1 tourney didn't happen btw

Not surprised. Good job on your ranking ZONG, same to you too brother-dacid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2W9NQFHO4iU#t=02m45s

Satoshi plays potemkin, if that video is any indicator as to who he plays. Odd how he plays potemkin in GG but "tier whores" in BB though...

Satoshi played more or less everyone. He pointed out specifically though, Pot, Slayer, Jam... and i think Testament, Eddie and someone else?

Satoshi specifically said that he liked Faust (the most?), and was playing him through most of the tourney, up until finals against Latif. Where he did Venom and Potemkin. Also, special shout-out to drunken Jo, who made GG grand finals as crazy and hilarious as I've ever seen.

Also, the CS1 tournament did happen. It was just small and sad. I'm pretty sure Satoshi won that too, using Bang. Huey and Dabbit placed high in it also, so maybe they can post up some details when they wake up.

He likes GG so he plays who he likes.

He doesn't like BB so he tier whores.

Or so that's how it usually goes.

He actually likes CT the best out of all the GG and BB games. He even made a ranking list of them. Accent Core was near the bottom.

lol I just got home guys. Can't wait to see the match video/video of me drunk lol

GG's to Sakonoko in Street Fighter btw. It was a great honor playing such a well respected player.

He actually likes CT the best out of all the GG and BB games. He even made a ranking list of them. Accent Core was near the bottom.

CT the best? What a troll.

If you mean which character(s) he used, he mainly used Faust, Slayer and Potemkin (during Friday casuals, IIRC/after Latif beat his Slayer).

I wonder why Hellmonkey did not enter the side tournament? :O

Couldn't make it out on Saturday, sounds like it was pretty good though!

Dude. Okay... you just DON'T. FUCKING. KNOW.

Hands down, Satoshi is the best Faust player I have ever met and I have even played RF once before at previous EVOLUTION tournaments (I was a scrub back then, not nearly as good then as I am now) and Satoshi psychic'd the shit out of my Johnny. It was like he was playing in Fast Forward and I was playing in space. Not that I couldn't SEE his attacks but he was just outguessing me every single time. It got to the point where I was just embarassed losing to his Faust 2 out of 3 during tournament play because I feel I know that match up way better than that. The first time I played Satoshi, I won and it was a single game then he ruined my shit with Potemkin who happens to be my worst match up (Thanks a lot, Ken I) but thanks to Hellmonkey's Potemkin I can instant block the shit out of everything Potemkin does because it's sooooooooooo fucking slow. What it boils down to is defense. Are you man enough to sit there and take the punishment? Just watch the videos and you'll see what I mean. I have much, much more story to this. YOU HAD TO BE THERE!!!