Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RinHara5aki

REVELATIONS 2011 - $5k CS2, $1k AH3 pot! June 10-12th, LAX! CS1, GGAC side tourney!

Wolfkrone and OmniSScythe's tickets have just been purchased! These online champions will be making a guest appearance at the Wednesday Night Fights 6/8/11 right before Revelations. Make your way to LA a couple days early and check out the largest professional mid week tournament in the world. Also don't forget the MVC3 online tournament this Sunday the 22nd, were you can fight for your trip to Revelations!

I was wondering when did you actually ship those tickets, it's been over 12 days yet I haven't received it.

I was wondering when did you actually ship those tickets, it's been over 12 days yet I haven't received it.

The ticket have been purchased online. Check your email for your flight itinerary so you know what airline/time.

On the day of your flight, all you have to do is go to the airport and check in with your ID. (Either at check-in baggage or kiosk)

No physical airline tickets are mailed out these days sir.

hey, i've PMed and emailed you guys about that refund last saturday... haven't gotten a response yet

hey, i've PMed and emailed you guys about that refund last saturday... haven't gotten a response yet

Shtkn,

We sent you an email, please check your inbox!

TL

No physical airline tickets are mailed out these days sir.

Man wtf. Did that just really happen? :lol:

Also, what are the chances of doing commentary for BB pools/whatever gets streamed/finals?

Man wtf. Did that just really happen? :lol:

Also, what are the chances of doing commentary for BB pools/whatever gets streamed/finals?

Whats most probably gonna happen is Dacid and Xie will be doing most of the commentary, but if you're going to hit the mic too, I can fit you in whenever the mic is open, which will be pretty often. I REALLY want to get makoto camaro on the mic as well, since a lot of people have asked for him to commentate again.

I'll be in a iplaywinner-esque setup with Offcast streaming, and me tapping off to record, so just come up to us.

From a fan stand point, Xie, dacid, Makoto camarao, Coopa, or Spirit on the mic would be nice. All of them do a fantastic job. :3 Nate too, maybe? Good luck to all whose competing. Looking forward to watching it. :3

Should have a mix of SoCal players doing commentary IMO. NorCal already got their commentary game with NCI.

Translation: I miss Xie's, SpiritJuice's, and (insert character of the month here) Camaro's sexy voices.

Since I won't be playing and will be mostly helping out Koogy with his booth, I'd like to try to do commentary with James when pools and finals happen.