Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RinHara5aki

REVELATIONS 2011 - $5k CS2, $1k AH3 pot! June 10-12th, LAX! CS1, GGAC side tourney!

A trip there and a 2nd one for AX along with EVO is a bit much, I may have to drop one.

The Proud Bird has been the home of WNF for four full seasons now! They have gone above and beyond by showing our community support week after week at a venue price that is much less expensive than the norm. They are now lowering all drink prices and providing us with a full catering service for ReveLAtions! Please support our home this weekend by not bringing in any outside food or drinks in support of what's being provided for you: over 10 active sponsor booths, amazing prize raffle for all registrants including PS3 slim - 3-DS - Xbox slim. Outside we will have a car show featuring some of the cars from Fast Five along with models and swag, the Gunnar bus, the hottest new video game trailers and much, much more at ReveLAtions June 10-12 2011!

So hype for some throwback GGAC tourney action. Someone please record/stream it, along with Spirit Juice commentary, kthnx.

So hype for some throwback GGAC tourney action. Someone please record/stream it, along with Spirit Juice commentary, kthnx.

I can't record GG matches because of standard def. If I had a component/standard splitter, I could, but I don't have one.

Offcast might have equipment to stream SD.

...so, Zong_one, do you accept me & my sister's MM's? We don't even really play this game anymore, so we would be Free -- if you don't want to, then that's okay I guess... meh...