Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RinHara5aki

REVELATIONS 2011 - $5k CS2, $1k AH3 pot! June 10-12th, LAX! CS1, GGAC side tourney!

Wait for it to get posted, Kyle. xD How have you been man? Long time no see! Hope you're doing well.

rofl, I want see GG grandfinal :p

/\ this as well as more BBCS2 matchvids aside from Satoshi vs Dacid XD not that im in a hurry or anythng. Grats to the event by the way, GO JAP! XD EVO looking more epic cos of the recent results

^JP, not Jap. Please try not to be disrespectful. Say Japan if you're just going to be lazy. Sheesh.

GGAC Side Tourney Results (off the top of my head, hopefully Xie posts up full results):

1st - Satoshi

2nd - Latif

3rd - Psyblade

4th - Purrin

4th was that dude named TonyHawk, I didn't enter GGAC. (terrible game!)

Finally being on the inside of things, I can see a lot of jokes here. LOL.

Okay, first, here's the winner's finals video of GGAC:

I got it on the archives of my finestko stream, but, uh, just be aware that my phone was pretty much all we had to record anything (which was limited on space).

The grand finals should be a little better quality, since I spent memory on the phone to record it. I'll upload it later.

EDIT: Winners finals are up:

Winners Finals should be up here later: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APG7dlm4_xY

4th was that dude named TonyHawk, I didn't enter GGAC. (terrible game!)

How are you, Prinny? :toot:

I could only make it for Saturday but I had a blast on that day. It was so cool seeing so many familiar faces I haven't seen in years and people who I've only talked to online.

Really wish I could have been there for all 3 days. Would have been great to be in a team for BBCS2 and be one of (from what I saw) the few Hakumen players there for singles. Next time, definitely next time.

GGs to everyone I played Casuals in BBCS2, GGXXAC and VS...especially Guilty Gear!

I did much better than I expected in Guilty Gear and getting props by Satoshi was cool.

Also, Jo freaking out some people was awesome to see. I nearly died laughing.

All y'all Guilty Gear players were fucking awesome to watch and play against last week. I hope to meet you all at Evo and some of you sooner if possible!

Satoshi played more or less everyone. He pointed out specifically though, Pot, Slayer, Jam... and i think Testament, Eddie and someone else?

He needs to main Ky. Better yet, everyone should.

He actually likes CT the best out of all the GG and BB games. He even made a ranking list of them. Accent Core was near the bottom.

What. really? I don't even...

Good shit as always, Rin.

I should have been there to at least coach Ike, or better, put him down in person. They say insults are a great motivator. :eng101: