Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hecatom

Under Night In-Birth, PS3 release confirmed (Jul 24, 2014)

Raito-san/Lisa-rec started answering to more general questions that he received. Then, he played every theme of the game, talked about the ideas going on in the compostition and give answers to questions aimed specificaly to specific musics. At the end, he did the same thing with chaos, chaos vs gordeau and akatsuki themes. I actually love when they do this, like Zun in touhou music mode :kitty:

I will re-upload them to youtube, just give me some minutes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5elvZ5xeJsY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASqUfZi6QFs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pop3df1Bgms (start at 2:10)

Nope, and is not even French Bread. Is "5pb." a music company.

The unlisted trick worked before but now it doesnt. I tried it with the BBCP OST and in the end I still got the copyright strikes.

man, i just searched a little and...this company isn't related to UNIB development, and they aren't the publishers nor the distribuitors of the soundtrack CD. Raito-san have said many times in his blog that he's ok with people uploading melty blood and unib ost to youtube, just asking for people to put the oficial link of the game in the description, and that "if you liked it, buy it". So i'm thinking you suffered a false copyright claim...like that russian actress agency that had 4 bots report any video with the name "persona". Youtube is becaming worse each day -_-

I see then I guess I'll upload them too. Thx man.

And probably dispute those copyright strikes.

Edit: Links fixed

Thanks. I wouldn't buying the OST a second time if it came with the new tracks honestly. They're that good in my opinion (especially Chaos' theme!). I doubt they're going to have a second run of CDs for UNIEL though.

Skullgirls character's theme name leaked "Legend of The Skull Heart -Again-"

Thanks to both Abelcru and caiooa for the themes : )

Skullgirls character's theme name leaked "Legend of The Skull Heart -Again-"

Thanks to both Abelcru and caiooa for the themes : )

That's no good. That's Marie's theme I think.

That's no good. That's Marie's theme I think.

Of all the SG characters to have a shot as this game, please don't be her. Dealing with her one million skeletons on nightmare difficulty just left me red with stress. :vbang:

Legend of the Skull Heart is the actually the opening of the game but pretty much starts with a hefty chunk of Marie's theme.

You know it would be hilarious if Marie's playable debut wasn't in her own game.

You know it would be hilarious if Marie's playable debut wasn't in her own game.

It would be amazing. People who play her in UNiB would be able to claim that they've been maining Marie before she was even playable when she finally does get added to SG, lol.

That said though, the more that I think about it, The Legend of the Skullheart theme doesn't point to any specific character since music tracks are assigned to stages, rather than characters in SG. Marie would still be a pretty good pick though since from what I heard last, she's pretty popular in Japan.

It being Marie would be hilarious, but realistically speaking it'd probably be Fillia. Though maybe not cause then we'd have, what, 3 or 4 shoto-esque main characters to the roster?

It being Marie would be hilarious, but realistically speaking it'd probably be Fillia. Though maybe not cause then we'd have, what, 3 or 4 shoto-esque main characters to the roster?

It's not enough! We need more basic fireball/rekka dp characters! It will teach the importance of FUNdamentals!

But Filia's moves are not huge enough for this game. Marie would fit the game pretty well, I think, as long as L0 and French Bread are on the same wavelength about her moves.

But Filia's moves are not huge enough for this game

Honestly, I thought the same thing about Akatsuki and Sion, but Sion at least seems to be doing fine. I would rather it not be Filia though. As you and others have said before me, Marie would be pretty baller.

Out of interest I wonder if Mike Zaimont is aware of French Bread's willingness to put a Skullgirls character in their game. More so I wonder if he knows what it would be...

Out of interest I wonder if Mike Zaimont is aware of French Bread's willingness to put a Skullgirls character in their game. More so I wonder if he knows what it would be...

"Nohara"(the chef developer of french bread) and "RyoRca" (the girl that composes/sings melty blood/unib/persona 4 arena openings/endings) have showed up at USA, at salty cupcakes, back in june. Eveybody believed they talked with mikez at that time about it.

I was trying to talk with Raito about posting the tracks from the stream on youtube and this is how it went.

Me: Can I post the music tracks you showed in your recent stream in my channel?

Raito: Please keep it unofficial. Thank you.

Me: What do you mean by unofficial? Sorry, I dont understand.

Raito: Please just read between the lines. lol

I guess you cant since they're putting them on Itunes.