Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hecatom

Under Night In-Birth, PS3 release confirmed (Jul 24, 2014)

Character designs look interesting to me at least.

Person on the far right seems cool. The red pants person and the person to the left of them (one of the main characters I guess) also seem kinda interesting.

I'll check back on this game again.

Character designs look interesting to me at least.

Person on the far right seems cool. The red pants person and the person to the left of them (one of the main characters I guess) also seem kinda interesting.

I'll check back on this game again.

wild guess but i think that the dude with red pants is the "fucking and more amazing than the protagonit" rival who is a psycho btw

i dont know, on the blurry pic they look with a lot potential, but on the poster they dont look as strong as i thought that they would be

of course its to early to tell and its the loli and the "cool" main char, yet the main char has something that i like on his desing, that makes me keep my faith

I thought the only reason anybody particularly liked Melty Blood was because it was based on Tsukihime. I mean, it's alright...

You would be correct here. The gameplay isn't so great(And now days, it feels very outdated). I used to mainly play it because it was based on Tsukihime.. But now that I kind of don't feel the same about Tsukihime anymore, Melty has gotten boring lately. So, maybe with this new game they can bring something new to the table.

I didn't care really about Tsukihime. I just wanted on something to mash on PC. Got into ReACT FT and it progressively became better into what it is now.

Most tournament players know a meme or two about Tsukihime, but I don't think even half of them read/finish the VN.

I didn't care really about Tsukihime. I just wanted on something to mash on PC. Got into ReACT FT and it progressively became better into what it is now.

Most tournament players know a meme or two about Tsukihime, but I don't think even half of them read/finish the VN.

I can guarantee you that they've saved the CGs or at least seen it for their own viewing pleasures at least. :kitty:

i dont know any meme of Tsukihime

hope that at least they are funny

btw when is the damn site with the pv gonna be online, i want to see how it looks, i hope that at least have some form of gameplay on it

You would be correct here. The gameplay isn't so great(And now days, it feels very outdated).

What?

Just.

What?

i dont know any meme of Tsukihime

hope that at least they are funny

How can you be on the internet and not know "a cat is fine too"?

...Do you not like French Bread or something?

Seriously, how the fuck do screenshots showing none of the gameplay mechanics qualify that judgment

How can you be on the internet and not know "a cat is fine too"?

ohhh! so that came from tsukihime

:v:

Erm, so it's just HD melty eh..

you can deifinitevly feel that french bread its behind it

i like how they went the same route as BB, hd 2d sprites with 3d backgrounds

now i want to see how the game looks in motion

so far i like the sprite work, way lot better than melty, and im not refering to the resolution; the proportions on the sprites seems to be more worked than what they used to do with mb

Seriously, how the fuck do screenshots showing none of the gameplay mechanics qualify that judgment

i believe that he means the graphic style, it will be ridiculous infer gameplay by a few creenshots, dont you agree

and you cant deny, that for the screenshots shouts MB hd, the hud is basically equal to MB, and the stages looks very similar on concept to the ones on MB so far

HUD and sprite art really do have the typical French-Bread style. However the HUD could still change during the course of developement, this one might just be a temporary solution they came up with.

I wouldn't mind if it's "HD melty" in terms of gameplay, but I think they'll surely try some other new ideas with this game (else there would be no point in starting a brand new franchise, they could just focus on the real HD melty conversion instead).

at this point im intrigued of what is the use of the bar that its between the super bars

on the 1st pic of the gameplay (21) you can see that both palyers have 6 segments

on the 2nd screenshot (20) you can look that 3 segments have been "taken" to say it in some way

and in the 3rd one (19) you can see that the 2nd player has 7 while the 1st player has only 5

as long as is not a guard libra im fine

maybe its some sort of momentum bar, like the Holy Grial of F/UC :psyduck:

You would be correct here. The gameplay isn't so great(And now days, it feels very outdated). I used to mainly play it because it was based on Tsukihime.. But now that I kind of don't feel the same about Tsukihime anymore, Melty has gotten boring lately. So, maybe with this new game they can bring something new to the table.

Man, what the fuck are you talking about? :/

Build a Melty fortress to keep the haters out.

I'm already liking what I see here. Definitely interested and want to see more. Specifically gameplay, of course.

Hyde is the character I like the most just going purely off of aesthetics, but Linne looks awesome too. None of the characters look bad really.

I haven't actually played Melty since I played BB (the first fighter that I made any effort to be better than a special move spammer at), but I dunno, I'm remembering it as basically Arcana Heart without all the interesting stuff. Maybe I'm wrong, if they ever feel like putting out a console version I'll pick it up for sure.

I can guarantee you that they've saved the CGs or at least seen it for their own viewing pleasures at least. :kitty:

I'd give them a 2/10 at best.

Tsukihime means something to me.