Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hecatom

Koihime Musou (2D fighting game)

Yeah, here comes another all-female 2D fighting game, according to this list of GM Corporation (thanks to FFL):

http://www.gm-shoji.co.jp/newproduct/etc/new.htm

Name: 恋姫夢想 (Koihime Musou)

Genre: 2D weapon fighting game (2D武器格闘)

Developer: Unknown

That's it guys, wait for AOU... but oh my god, ANOTHER ONE, lol.

Ah yeah, i forgot to tell: Koihime Musou is a SLG/Eroge/Turn-based strategy game that is pretty popular and now even more thanks to the anime, a veeeeeeeeeeeery ecchi series... with exploding boobs everywhere.

so yeah, more fighting games to come

IT'S ABOUT DAMN TIME!

If Bachou and Butterfly Mask (not Chou un) don't make it in I will be severely upset >.<

EDIT - Also the anime is terrible and is an insult to the game. And it sucks because the openings for all 3 seasons promised greatness that is NEVER delivered. The 3rd seasons' opening is the MOST deceptive. If you get an interest in playing the game Mangagamer sells the first title in English.

You can also watch all 3 seasons (39 episodes) on Crunchyroll so support official subs (or buy the DVDs from Rightstuf)

Damn why am I trying to promote such a bad series (anime wise, the games are pretty good = w=) anyways can't wait till, I just hope it's a serious and good attempt

Always had an interest in this series. Time to check the game (visual novel) out. Let's see how good the fighter is.

This is basically Chinese Sengoku Basara, but with girls. Was never interested in it, but this may be the last drop that will encourage me to try the original game.

This is basically Chinese Sengoku Basara, but with girls.

Except it's based on the Three Kingdoms era in Chinese history and it isn't over the top (in the action department)

The visual novel game is great, but of course it's an eroge so there is H content, but it's nowhere near as ecchi as the anime = w=

Except it's based on the Three Kingdoms era in Chinese history and it isn't over the top (in the action department)

The action doesn't matter that much to me, it's all about throwing the classical history out of the window and making it into a game that's actually fun.

And yeah, you can always skip the H-content in eroge, but it's harder to do it in anime.

it's all about throwing the classical history out of the window and making it into a game that's actually fun.

like sengoku ranse where usegui kenshin is a girl :kitty:

like sengoku ranse where usegui kenshin is a girl :kitty:

And Masamune Date is an eyeball, yeah. At least it takes place in a different world.

DAT YURI VN BASED FIGHTAN

I wish >.> it's only yuri heavy in the anime, in the actually novel it's your typical harem with your typical faceless jerk off x.x

Fear... fear a lot.

According to Ryo Mizuse Twitter from Fighter's Front Line he said this game is not his project and, in fact, is by MILESTONE, the exact same team who developed the """awesome""" Twinkle Queen.

Twitter / 瑞瀬 了: 恋姫夢想の格闘ゲームがフランスパンさんの開発というの ... (Thx to FFL)

Wait for the worst, i guess. At least this is not 3D.

the people that played twinkle queen can tell us of we should fear or not, i played project cerberus, their other project, sadly since its only on psp i wasnt able to explore the game as well as i would liked, the game is kinda cool btw

Well Twinkle Queen was good alright ok... but if they make it in the same fashion then don't expect something you can take seriously, the game lacked so much in all areas and I was disappointed that was Koihime Musou's first fighting appearance (didn't matter since they picked lame characters anyways but...)

I just hope since this will be an arcade release the quality will be much higher > w<

Well, the 3D looks nice, at least on screenshots. Who knows how will it look like in motion. And I assume that the assist system is going to be similar to Vanguard Princess.

Man tag fighters sure are popular, what we don't know how to fight on our own anymore :P

Graphics look passable (the backgrounds really steal the show though) but I doubt it's gonna look all that in motion >.<, and I don't think the assist system will be like Vanguard Princess as the secondary characters aren't on screen during fights (sadly these screens don't show it of at all...)

Here are the characters (from top to bottom, left to right):

Bachou (90% sure, and if it isn't I'm gonna be so mad!), Kanu, Chouhi, Sousou, Kakouton, Kakouen, Sonshouko (again about 85% sure), Sonken, Kannei, Ryofu

Hmm for the most part I'm happy about the cast, however it was kinda a given :P Hope this game turns out decent >.<

Game looks like it'll probably be slow and sorta crap, like Umineko.

I wish I had skills to determine that from screenshots alone, without even knowing the gameplay mechanics :(

Man tag fighters sure are popular, what we don't know how to fight on our own anymore :P

Graphics look passable (the backgrounds really steal the show though) but I doubt it's gonna look all that in motion >.<, and I don't think the assist system will be like Vanguard Princess as the secondary characters aren't on screen during fights (sadly these screens don't show it of at all...)

Here are the characters (from top to bottom, left to right):

Bachou (90% sure, and if it isn't I'm gonna be so mad!), Kanu, Chouhi, Sousou, Kakouton, Kakouen, Sonshouko (again about 85% sure), Sonken, Kannei, Ryofu

Hmm for the most part I'm happy about the cast, however it was kinda a given :P Hope this game turns out decent >.<

Betcha a buck that Ryofu is as S tier as the real thing.