Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hecatom

Koihime Musou (2D fighting game)

Sigh, still no PC/Steam version.

where you really expecting them too? should have known how lacking the pc version of the original that this game going to get the same treatment. Dunno why people are holding out for pc steam version. I want them too but if not likely then I just grab what ever system their available. 

where you really expecting them too? should have known how lacking the pc version of the original that this game going to get the same treatment. Dunno why people are holding out for pc steam version. I want them too but if not likely then I just grab what ever system their available. 

Well, they only needed to add netplay to it. The newer characters/patches shouldn't be too hard to implement.

And tt's hard to get it on consoles because it's still only available on Japan.

Well, they only needed to add netplay to it. The newer characters/patches shouldn't be too hard to implement.

And tt's hard to get it on consoles because it's still only available on Japan.

All due with respect, but are you a game designer? do you know of the intricate to doing the task your suggesting? I'm no game designer my self but I'm pretty confident this isn;t some copy and paste job, or something that minimal effort.

Let be realistic, we don't know whats the company capabilities, I'm just gade their giving this series an opportunity to expand beyond the arcade market. As a fan of it I'll do what ever it take to get my hands on  it whether it be console of my convenience or not. I know those who prefer they updated the old console and pc version but that not feasible thing since their to much difference to be consider. for starter shin kohime aracde vanilla was base on older hardware while while Shin kohime enbu on the new sega ring edge/ nesica live. Whole new platform so their bound to be compatibility issues. Either you have option of both ps3 and ps4 that rather generous selection.

That what importing is for, if importing an issue, you can bet on digital release making it easier. The game being japan only is none issue. 

1. They can make a PC version of the game.

2. They can make netcode for the console version of the game.

I'm very doubtful that they can't make netcode for the PC version. You don't have to be a game designer to think so.

On 9/12/2015 at 6:46 PM, shadowbringer said:

does anyone know if the game will have cross-play between PS3 and PS4?

On the Yetigames.jp site, it states that it will support cross play.

Damn, I forgot all about this game being out. <_<

Thanks for the reminder!

Man, even with online, this game is more dead than Nitro+ Blasterz.

Are you cheking for matches around peek time? Not many people have imported or gotten their hands on the game yet so you may have to just play with JPN player for while. Netcode seem decent enough for that. 

Net code on this game is actually pretty good. Even with a 1-2 bar, it's solid. Only thing is seems most players just turtle all day. Way too many people play this like Street Fighter. Have only encountered one player that actually did offense. Turtle style = boring.

9 hours ago, HGhaleon said:

Net code on this game is actually pretty good. Even with a 1-2 bar, it's solid. Only thing is seems most players just turtle all day. Way too many people play this like Street Fighter. Have only encountered one player that actually did offense. Turtle style = boring.

Being overly offensive is huge risk in this game, but its not impossible to be offensive if your character strong in it. This game is not turtle fest by any means but due to the importance or spacing and scarce move with invul frames. The pacing of maches can become slow if both players are afraid to commit but this only happens with low level players. Dont mistake every jpn player you come by to be some experience fg players, i wager only handful are are since most people who got this game were fan of series than the fighter. Heck even in The arcade days of vanilla this game so little play from experts players. Only recently has this game got attention. (thanks to nesica live) if you watch any match video recently from acho you'll see players go on the offense alot more often because the reward of counter hit is very high.  

It's just me as I'm offensive naturally. Not a big fan of people sitting back and doing nothing. Bores me is all. Nice to see 2 people butt heads not afraid to take a hit. Things get intense. EX moves seem to have a lot of invincibility unless it's a level 3 super which has the most invincibility and counters everything aside a throw from what I can tell.

21 minutes ago, HGhaleon said:

It's just me as I'm offensive naturally. Not a big fan of people sitting back and doing nothing. Bores me is all. Nice to see 2 people butt heads not afraid to take a hit. Things get intense. EX moves seem to have a lot of invincibility unless it's a level 3 super which has the most invincibility and counters everything aside a throw from what I can tell.

Their can be number reason your opponent can be taking the defensive route. 

1. Unfamillair with options/MU so minimize risk by taking a defensive approach. 

2. Been condition to play safe because opponent Offense is intimidating. 

3. Opponents Offense is weak and wait for them them to over commit into Fata counter situation.

Take advantage of your opponent passiveness to mount your offense. Give them a reason to push buttons.

I wanted to make a short video of the basics of playing this game. This one isn't great but with SFV coming out tomorrow it'll probably be a while until I get around to making a better organized one.

Got this and was really shocked at how fully featured it was as a game. I love its footsies and its a very purist sort of fighter. No air dashing no super jump, just a lot of footsies and solid fundamentals. Plus I had no clue the soundtrack was done by SSH! That person is legendarily good. Having fun so far. Really hope this title gets shown at CEOtaku this year as yet another game Greats may try to sweep lol.

Anybody knows the difference between Shin koihime musou and Koihime enbu?

5 hours ago, Neoprime said:

Anybody knows the difference between Shin koihime musou and Koihime enbu?

Koihime Enbu is the name of the fighting game; Shin Koihime Musou is the visual novel that it is based on.

4 hours ago, SoWL said:

Koihime Enbu is the name of the fighting game; Shin Koihime Musou is the visual novel that it is based on.

There was also a fighter called Shin Koihime Musou

Hi everyone!, I bought the game yesterday and I got hooked by the game. <3

I have a little question!, I have the Koihime Enbu but in mizumi wiki it says Shin koihime musou.  I supose but it reffers to the visual novel series.... but my question is... its the mizuumi wiki updated? the combos are from the latest version of the game?. Thanks in advance!

By the way... I always have watched the game in Acho you tube channel..... are other good places for whatch matches of this game?.