Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hecatom

Koihime Musou (2D fighting game)

Unless Bachou is announced as a PS3 exclusive character, I'll not waste one ounce of boner cent on this [admittedly enjoyable fighter based off a crappy series]!

Though having Butterfly Mask already in is a close incentive to consider...

SSH made the music of the game

S.S.H.?!

S.S.-

*Mind explodes*

I need this OST in my body. Like, right now.

That's not just a hitbox viewer - the OP links to an extraction tool.

http://forum.xentax.com/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=10504

Only problem is, it requires an account to access the download link, and in order to make an account you have to donate €5. I'm operating poverty status, so I have to ask.

Does anybody have a Xentax account they'd be kind enough to let me use, or willing to upload the extraction tool elsewhere? I would be EXTREMELY grateful. ; o;

Was on the fence about this game before, but if it got pushed back into OCT no way in hell I'll get it [for now] with CP that month.

So a new arcade ver is coming, that's cool I guess, awesome that they're adding Shutai, hopefully she has a good gameplay design since she's the least aggravating in those moecchi romp [design wise].

Ehhhh....even though I know that won't do it, I'd rather they just delay and add in the new arcade content.

Especially since I just realized after looking at the teaser again that they're adding Shutai (Wu) AND Bachou!!! (Shu) and those are 2 characters I'd play. But since MoeMusou has so many spear wielders already, I hope they make her diverse enough.

Why did they bother hiding the old characters? Why didn't they show anything significant about Bachou? Also no new assist?

Ehhhh....even though I know that won't do it, I'd rather they just delay and add in the new arcade content.

Especially since I just realized after looking at the teaser again that they're adding Shutai (Wu) AND Bachou!!! (Shu) and those are 2 characters I'd play. But since MoeMusou has so many spear wielders already, I hope they make her diverse enough.

Really hyped for Bachou! Shutai might be a powerhouse character with that big sword of hers, and the third one, who I believe is Gakushin, will be the first hand-to-hand combat character with her gauntlets.

so seen this game on JPN PSN for around $60. Byt the little screen shot provided it seem to be base off the older version as it has vanilla character select and while I notice a PSN section in the overview, it doesnt seem to confirm netplay. Thier also seem to be some sort of challenege trial mode. While I do have the pc version I think I'll get this one anyways as playing on console as whole is more convient. hopefully thieris no frame drop or glitches.

I saw KBR stream this last night and saw that it was network mode and challenge mode

The PS3 ver does NOT have any of the new arcade additions [that version isn't even out yet].

I'm probably going to wait to see if they DLC Shuutai and Bachou or just print new discs before bothering to buy this.

or wait for that other moecchi trainwreck, Sengoku Koihime, to get a fighter

going to be while befir I can get this. Though even if it is the outdate version, hasnt it always beena routine for console port to be outdate and and arcade getupdates? Also it seem how much differetn can teh update be when it seem just to be new characters??

Their no idea when or if the update will get a console, let alone if the update is even better. Does SFA2 Gold or SFA3 Upper ring any bells?

Well to be fair, they really haven't talked much about any balance/system updates, so we don't know if the new ver is "just" new characters, but aside from that [for me personally] I don't really like Koihime as a whole [too moecchi] but I DO like Shuutai and Bachou, they're literally the only characters I wanted when this game was FIRST announced. So without them in, I personally can't justify the price of admission, I mean the game looks ok but there are just so many options nowadays. Thus I'll wait.