Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stryfe

Stryfe's Uprising! March 26th Battleground Arena. Vernon, CT SSF4, MvC3, GG/AH3/BB

Which game do you want as the third game in the tournament lineup? GG, AH3, or BB.  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Which game do you want as the third game in the tournament lineup? GG, AH3, or BB.

Rules are updated for Marvel. And yes Arcana 3 side tourney is a definite :) Times for each tournament is finalized now that every game is concrete. SSFIV teams will not be held to make sure that there is enough time to run every tournament smoothly and for every tournament to have stream time. Also, Spooky agreed to stream the tournament again!

Yeah were not going to be able to make it to this guys I'm sorry. Thought I should give notice.. didn't realize WCG event coincides on the same day. Hope everyone enjoys the anime!!! :D :yaaay:

The official winner of the vote is GUILTY GEAR!!!

:keke:

And yes Arcana 3 side tourney is a definite :)

:)

Yeah were not going to be able to make it to this guys I'm sorry. Thought I should give notice.. didn't realize WCG event coincides on the same day.

:(

Yeah were not going to be able to make it to this guys I'm sorry. Thought I should give notice.. didn't realize WCG event coincides on the same day. Hope everyone enjoys the anime!!! :D :yaaay:

Noooooooooo I haven't hung out with you since NEC9, which I vaguely remember! We gotta get some games in real soon!

I'll be there. I'll bring my PS2/Guilty Gear. If people need an extra PS3 to run Arcana 3 I can bring mine (I don't have a copy of the game though). In either case I'm looking forward to trying the game

MVC3 on 360 :( I'll have to borrow a stick from someone.

Thanks for hosting another tourney Stryfe; I can give you a hand if you need more help running things.

It'll be good to see everyone again, I havn't seen most of you since NEC.

:(Another day, another tourney man

Also did anyone else get the new pokemon? I want to trade.

Vyers, I wish to money match you if we both end up being there. I barely ever get to play you. :/

ONE MORE WEEK yo ull. Everyone please bring setups! There will be more of these Uprisings so I'll try to set a date that's convenient for Spooky.

so no blazblue at this here tourny...? if that's the case i guess i'll just go peddle some 3ds' to starving children that come in my store

I see on the front page that there are GG teams rules. Is there really GG teams going on? If so, what's the entry fee?

Getting off Prednizone is seriously kicking my ass, I can't make it to Stryfe's. Sorry guys, I hope y'all have a great time

Vyers, I wish to money match you if we both end up being there. I barely ever get to play you. :/

Yeah I'm up for a MM, FT3 $5?

so no blazblue at this here tourny...? if that's the case i guess i'll just go peddle some 3ds' to starving children that come in my store

Sorry I've been so elusive.

Getting off Prednizone is seriously kicking my ass, I can't make it to Stryfe's. Sorry guys, I hope y'all have a great time

:(Feel better man.

Results are up! Tournament ran smoothly and I appreciate everyone coming out for BG's last tournament :sadface: I'll most likely be relocating the next Uprising to the Hall of Gaming in Wallingford, CT. @Marlin~You could've showed up for the tournament regardless. My phone broke recently so I apologize for that, but you still could've came.

I'll most likely be relocating the next Uprising to the Hall of Gaming in Wallingford, CT.

I'm sceptical. HoG is super tiny and has a dearth of CRTs.