Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

arctus32

Arctus Gallery of Horrors

@Chaoschao222: Yeah it took a long time to draw her I'm glad you liked it ^-^

@Tong: Thanks, though I still think I have a long way to go since all I do are sketches :)

Whew I'm proud to say I compiled all my works on this thread to the front page (Really didn't feel like making a new thread after all :P )

so here's 2 sketches one from a long time ago and one that took me 5-10 minutes :V

Blazblue Connection Chat People This was requested by the people of BBConnection for me to draw what I think they look like, though I got lazy at finishing this :sweatdrop: from left to right: Cirno, Purumatic, StrayInu, Andy6000, Zuji, and SKD.

I'll finish it, one day

Beowulf I drew right after it was announced he won the fan character vote, I was disappointed, but I give where credit is due and kudos to him and his fans for winning.

I'd probably work more on it along with my many other unfinished sketches.....

And here's sketch #15

post-8773-139515175144_thumb.jpg

Gonna keep it in this format as I don't have much time drawing everyday

So expect the next one sooner or later :)

This is amazing I am taking this pot pic for my twitter you are a hero

No worries, though I'm planning to redraw most of these once I do actually get better :D

(Though that'll take long >__> )

and while I'm at it guess I'll show some progress of that group pic

http://i.imgur.com/Q2x35tk.jpg

I spent most of the time cleaning up the original pic, and it's still ongoing

Will take forever ^^;

Q: Is the far right character with the Burger King crown supposed to be SKD? So the crown means King of BK (Blood Kain) combos? That is so cool the way you referenced that in the sketch.

far right is crownempress, I'm the second to last! I've got a little but of reputation because of a maid costume, so yeah haha

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

And another new addition to the same old group pic

I'll start doing other stuff once I finish this (probably in another few months :V)

http://i.imgur.com/Zjx9B7Q.jpg

for those that don't know who they are, they are the ppl who frequent the Blazblueconnection chatroom

Heroic_Legacy, Liang, Cirno, Purumatic, StrayInu, Andy6000, Zuji, SKD, and CrownEmpress