Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

arctus32

Arctus Gallery of Horrors

Oh man, I should do more regular sketches as well but they're all usually just on paper. @-@

These look great so far tho! <3

@Osmond: Of course I remember you, I'll never forget drawing Tager like that :P

@Michi: Thanks :D

I haven't had the chance to draw anything lately so I decided to challenge myself, hopefully I'll get better.

Yep I'll be honest, due to being really busy today I'll post something that only a few ppl has seen

9xA5T.jpg?1

Worked on a while back, when I was redrawing alot of my older works

Can you guess who is who again that's been Midnight Bliss'd? :P

*Also might be some delays on the next day, due to my tablet being messed up so maybe expect nothing tomorrow ^^;

Out of sheer rage I managed to finish this (rage aimed at my tablet always messing up >__> )

GJ74y.jpg?1

Yep this was a strange request from the bbconnection chatroom, drawing an armless, bearded Ragna with his name tattooed on his body ^^; (he was also gonna be robotic, but I cut it, since my tablet was constantly acting up)

and as soon as I get my new tablet I won't be having these problems anymore :)

fviYx.jpg?1

yeah....couldn't do anything more worthwhile with my current tablet, so I'll just be doing simple sketches till I get my new one ^^;

So for now enjoy Amane if you're into that sorta thing (boredom makes me draw the most weiirdest things >__> )

*If I draw anymore pics like this then this will truly be a gallery of horrors :P

urgh....so busy today

NrHKD.jpg?1

An attempt at trying to draw with less lines

I wanted to work more on my other works, but damn time constraints, hopefully I'll have more free time tomorrow

Yup gonna be my last sketch from my old tablet, since my new one came in today :)

EGmKD.jpg?1

Good bye old tablet, not gonna miss all those times where I wasted alot of time raging :P

Got home late been busy the whole day and I just wanna draw something quick and go to sleep =__=

r5ZyH.jpg?1

Also loving this new tablet, though wish I have more time to readjusting.

*sigh* so far I never had a chance to use the computer over the week since it's being used for "important" things

I only managed to do one drawing, but will compensate for it by drawing 3 today (if possible ^^; )

vyct0.jpg?1

My first crack at free painting (no use of layers, etc) and redraw that Ragna I tried drawing when I first got my new tablet

Due to my hectic schedule I haven't drawn as much as I wanted to -.-

But I will catch up to the lost days of being unable to draw...after my 2 day long trip ^^;

so for now I've only done 2

pI92x.jpg?1

Bh5mQ.jpg?1

Oh and Merry Christmas everyone! ^-^

*PS sorry about the sketchyness >__>

Yep....been pretty much dead and too busy lately =__=

I really wanna re continue the sketch a day shindig I've been doing

For now here's something SkG related since "she's" nearly out

Squigly

Also I might start a new thread just so I can compile all the stuff I've been doing since I first started here ^^;